Avoid the same fight ?

Hi,

I think something should be done about the fact, that most of the time, if you want to fight right after a match, u will meet the same guy in 1 vs 1.

Maybe implement something that prevent this thing during the 2 minutes aftermatch? Then if no one else is seeking, you will finally meet this personn again.

Thats Just an idea, but i do lose interest when im fighting the same guy in a row ( losing or winning same, and i'm not the only one having this feeling ) its just a lack of interest in my opinion.

Also a big thanks for this pvp update, i have never been enjoying High level duel so much, that's so pleasant to finally find another aim for my main character on standard, so thank you for this!

Hope you do understand my english. Thanks for reading.
Royens/TempGaely/LygaeTemp
"
Royans0388 wrote:
Hi,

I think something should be done about the fact, that most of the time, if you want to fight right after a match, u will meet the same guy in 1 vs 1.

Maybe implement something that prevent this thing during the 2 minutes aftermatch? Then if no one else is seeking, you will finally meet this personn again.

Thats Just an idea, but i do lose interest when im fighting the same guy in a row ( losing or winning same, and i'm not the only one having this feeling ) its just a lack of interest in my opinion.

Also a big thanks for this pvp update, i have never been enjoying High level duel so much, that's so pleasant to finally find another aim for my main character on standard, so thank you for this!

Hope you do understand my english. Thanks for reading.

I agree. It's annoying to fight the same guy way more often than you should be.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info