No option for LL 28 PVP!

ive went to the league selection screen and the class selection screen and there is no PVP only option on mine! :(

so i take it you do in fact have to lvl a character to 28 then?
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 13, 2014, 6:24:46 PM
"
Demonoz wrote:
ive went to the league selection screen and the class selection screen and there is no PVP only option on mine! :(

so i take it you do in fact have to lvl a character to 28 then?

I think you have to pick either Bloodline or Torment to make a already lvl 28 PvP character. It should be a option next to the name field.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
only option there is the league button which just takes me back to the league selection!!
is there something im suppose to do first? i have a 77 in standard! do i need to have a 28 in one of the new leagues or something? i really wanna check out PVP!
i can join with mara at 13 but i thought i as suppose to be able to make a 28 and gear him specifically for PVP?
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 13, 2014, 6:34:36 PM
"
Demonoz wrote:
only option there is the league button which just takes me back to the league selection!!
is there something im suppose to do first? i have a 77 in standard! do i need to have a 28 in one of the new leagues or something? i really wanna check out PVP!
i can join with mara at 13 but i thought i as suppose to be able to make a 28 and gear him specifically for PVP?

Have you talked to Leo Redmane in Act 3?

Edit: Create Character > Pick Bloodline/Torment > Pick Class > Check PvP - Only option at the right from the Name Panel. But you have to have talked to leo in Act 3 first.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Dec 13, 2014, 6:56:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info