The forgotten Lab (HotW Sub - HC)

Hi,

I constantly get compliments about my hideout from visitors, so I decided to finally submit it for HotW before I rebuild in a couple of weeks.

I did choose Elreons Hideout as it is the darkest one, wich perfectly matches the different lighting I had in mind (lightbeam mtx and candles).

the theme is a forgotten lab/prison with a hint of steam punk elements (pipes and stuff) to also match my Voidgate portal effect.
The building is a bit overgrown and has quite some 'dark' elements... well lets just say its not a happy home, but fits in the cruel unforgiving world of wreaclast.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AX3QFtnrCM
sry about the bad quality and flickering - this is my first video I made, dunno why the program did this...
Last edited by azraelb on Jan 3, 2015, 8:26:40 PM

I like the execution of your hideout idea, well done.

Especially i like the room with the fireplace, great atmosphere!

=Licht ist Leben=
Thx,

That was the last room I made... took me pretty long till I liked it.
imho the contrast between the fireplace and natural light beam mtx at catharinas crafting object with the green glow is exciting.

The fireplace and the light beam MTX are definately one of the best GGG made.

But my favourite room is still the map-room. I like the corpse that is moving inside the spider web. Sadly most of the objects are static...
First time I came into this H/O, I was like... wow, where am I? I actually had to tab to see who was the master (I'm kinda new to the game). Since that, I've loved the leve of details and look of the floor and the lights.

I like that even thou it have a lot of objext it doesn't feel like a bunch of stuff just packed together, it makes sence in the dark way Wraclast does.

Glad to se you running for HotW! Best of lucks!
awesome hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info