US Torment-Bloodlines 3v3 Low Level

This thread is for discussion of this PvP Rating ladder. Note that the ratings are reset each PvP season.

Ratings now degrade. Degradation is applied daily, and is based on the certainty of a character's rating.

To enter this ladder, connect to the American gateway and press "B" to bring up the Events/PvP panel.

Last edited by Dan_GGG on Mar 24, 2015, 8:29:04 PM
Pvp season starting 4 days after the format change was announced. As someone with a full time job that tries to compete in race season, one week races, and now PVP, the lack of notice GGG consistently give for events/season starts and changes to those evens is just ridiculous.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
RichMoney wrote:
Pvp season starting 4 days after the format change was announced. As someone with a full time job that tries to compete in race season, one week races, and now PVP, the lack of notice GGG consistently give for events/season starts and changes to those evens is just ridiculous.

You only brushed the surface there.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info