When comes the next Cuttthroat Races

Am I right? Those PvP Races was named cuttthroat? So there is this Achivments, I want to reach some more (62-63 / 66) before I go in Act 4. Well, I don't have the cuttthroat achivment, and I remember the last cuttthroat I heard about / I did was a year ago. Any Idea when it comes back? I hope we can have a 1 week cuttthroat race or sth :D!
Anything over a 1-3 hour cutthroat race would simply become a normal race for high-level players. In low-levels it is much harder to avoid running into other players and having to fight them. As a player levels higher, it becomes much easier to avoid others, and simply just race like a regular old race.

The only thing that can solve this is if the race isn't won by levels only, but by fights won against players of similar levels and normal leveling. This way all players would want to look for other similar leveled players to fight and kill so they can get higher ranks in the race.

I think this is an elegant solution although not without its own problems. With this solution it means at low-levels when it is easier to find other players, players will actively want to fight a lot to get more fighting points, even though it puts your character more at risk as well. At higher-levels when it becomes harder to find as many similar level players, normal leveling will still take precedence I guess, but I think this way new strategies will be developed by players over how much time to spend low-level fighting players vs progressing.

Another interesting thing would be every player over level 45, players will randomly be matched in a pvp ring from time to time with another player that is near their character's level. Winner gets to keep participating in the race. I think this would be a cool change because the most unique aspect of a cuthroat race is that you can kill other players, so fighting shouldn't be something to be avoided. Indeed, continually trying to avoid fights, should be penalized. This change would keep high-level players from just progressing as normal, cause every once in awhile they would be matched up with another player and be forced to beat them to stay in the race.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Last edited by KimchiGirlx3 on Apr 19, 2015, 4:33:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info