[2.2] Duelist\Gladiator Cleave Guide [Outdated] Cut them into pieces! 125k+ Cleave DPS

Anyone else using the build?
I managed to get lvl90 with it now, around 60k DPS. I'm using the following sword, mostly because of the block chance. Works well with Soul Taker.

"
poyozzo wrote:
Anyone else using the build?
I managed to get lvl90 with it now, around 60k DPS. I'm using the following sword, mostly because of the block chance. Works well with Soul Taker.

What??? I'm arround 100K at level 80, at 90 will be over 120-130k

I'm thinking swap Hypotermia for Increased AoE and take the "axes big node" and some more life too (i'm at 4500 HP).

My Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAdwFLQU8EdUUIBXsGj4hYCPTKCoppSyFMfsyCTWSNe864TrtQKBDMUSeR35IeErITP9N404qUEdTu1W1V5daGluvXhNfP2BBYSFhUmNwZU1ngGxGbbRuqm8nbztybHTtdPF2rHfjeA15aHrvfNmBQYTZhO-FUorwi0-QCpd5mmqbLZtYm2qezZ_LplenMKgHqW6tja5QtfK5Hb02vqe_1cAawQTBi8MzxILFU8qQz37Yvdlh2sHcMuRR6UbqGO8O707yL_JF9zL-Cg==
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
is Wings of Entropy still viable?
Hello males and females!
The guide has been updated, and please notice that the main build now uses 2 axes, as this is alot better. I will make an axe + sword version for the people still prefering this.
Ascendancy has also been added, which added both damage and a lot of survivability to the build.

Good luck!
Planning to play this build in prophecy league.

played the / a bleedsplosion version of this build in perandus, but bleed as a mechanic while not being weak per se needs a definite buff to make it worthwhile, so I'm thinking a non bleed version will be superior.

one question:

you wrote "-Nearly unaffected from both Phys Reflect and Ele Reflect.". is this simply because of block or is there anything else I am missing there.

other than that, let's hope for the best that the nerfhammer will not see this build in 2.3. :)
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
Planning to play this build in prophecy league.

played the / a bleedsplosion version of this build in perandus, but bleed as a mechanic while not being weak per se needs a definite buff to make it worthwhile, so I'm thinking a non bleed version will be superior.

one question:

you wrote "-Nearly unaffected from both Phys Reflect and Ele Reflect.". is this simply because of block or is there anything else I am missing there.

other than that, let's hope for the best that the nerfhammer will not see this build in 2.3. :)

Hello.

I'm happy to hear that people are still interested in my build.

Lets start with the question. The immunity to reflect comes from a combination of mechanics. I have made a list of them:
- block.
- physical damage reduction (armor + endurance charges + flasks)
- Leech.
- Artic Armour (Aura reducing physical damage taken by 13%)
This is more than enough to keep you safe from those damn reflect monsters.

To be fair i will actually recommend you to run this build as a Scion. I am currently testing the build on my level 86 Scion with great success. This build has another 1,5% leech on ALL TYPES OF DAMAGE, meaning that you will leech aditionally from your Herald of Ash and Hatred. Ofc you won't have any spellblock (from the Duelist acendancy), but it doesn't matter at all, as the leeching is too strong. (It takes half a second to leech from zero to full life on a single mob)

This build runs vaal pact, as it removes the cap on leech.
You can find the skilltree on my profile or by using this link:
http://poeurl.com/Dpa

I am going to add it to the main guide soon, but i have to test it on high level maps first, as i have only been doing tier 8-11 maps so far. (Without any problems at all)

I hope you will enjoy running this build in prophecy League!
Last edited by Rapand450 on May 25, 2016, 8:54:11 AM
Glad to see you still monitor this thread even though it was quite old already :)

which ascendency would the scion take then? I'm guessing berserker because 1.5% leech, but after that? :)
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
Glad to see you still monitor this thread even though it was quite old already :)

which ascendency would the scion take then? I'm guessing berserker because 1.5% leech, but after that? :)

Hello again. :)

You are right about the berserker ascendancy, as the 1,5% leech is just way too strong. For the second ascendancy i have taken the Gladiator, as the block from it is quite nice and the 30% more damage after you have killed a bleeding enemy is almost always up.

Please notice that the ascendancies are getting reworked (or at least some of them are) and the berserker ascendancy is getting nerfed. I don't know if it's confirmed yet, but it's simply just too op, and most of the Scion builds are using it (if not all builds).

Btw, feel free to whisper me ingame if you want to see how i do against reflect or just for any other reason. ;-)

Character name: LLLUMINATI
Hello humans :-)

I added a Scion skill tree and ascendancy to the build. Please notice that DUELIST IS STILL VIABLE and you should keep playing Duelist if you enjoy it. This is more for the people wanting to try something new, or new people using this build.

The skill tree can be found at the top of the build ''NEWS''

Have an amazing day and good luck on your adventures :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info