Witch Builds List

Thx for including my build there mate, realy nice topic as well. All subforums should have one.

I will update my build tomorrow to do this list justice :)

Keep up the good work!
Postcount +1
"
iNotSure wrote:
Thx for including my build there mate, realy nice topic as well. All subforums should have one.

I will update my build tomorrow to do this list justice :)

Keep up the good work!

No problem! I figured since you've, and the others, have gone to a lot of effort to post your builds that they should be seen by people! Especially the new ones asking for builds!

Thanks for taking the time to write up your build, and extra kudos for keeping it up to date!
Very good topic idea! Thanks for including my build :)
can u please change my build's category and put into dual totem? it is not a summoner build. thanks
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
"
hypershatter wrote:
can u please change my build's category and put into dual totem? it is not a summoner build. thanks

Is this the build, Dominion's Hardcore Dual-Totem CI Witch 0.10.0 you are referring to hypershatter?

If so, then it's in the Totem Builds section.

If not, please provide the title and/or link.

nvm, I found it and updated the list!

Thanks!
Last edited by ibugsy on Feb 26, 2013, 12:36:38 PM
amazing! plz keep this updated! im make new characters alot -_- because i have no life. and i do fancy witches im going to bookmark your post and check back regularly!
I wish the other class forums had this, thank you!
GJ, keep up with good work
Forum Mod

Any chance you could Sticky this post please.
Is a pain trying to go through 4 - 5 pages to find it :)

Thank's
"
Ayane wrote:
amazing! plz keep this updated! im make new characters alot -_- because i have no life. and i do fancy witches im going to bookmark your post and check back regularly!

I'll be keeping it updated! If you see any good builds, let me know!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info