Witch Builds List

Great help. thank you.
I want to build my witch to do lightning damage.

Is it hard to say that I can have a high ES while producing high damage/crits on what lightning skills exist?

I haven't had much time to play just trying to plan this for no mistakes while working through the passive skill tree.
Just a friendly bump. This has been very useful for me thank you for making it.
"
I want to build my witch to do lightning damage.

Is it hard to say that I can have a high ES while producing high damage/crits on what lightning skills exist?

I haven't had much time to play just trying to plan this for no mistakes while working through the passive skill tree.

Lightning based skills generally have a low crit chance, so taking passives to get crits is not advisable. The best thing to get for lightning are Static Blows and Chance to Shock. These passives provide a base chance to shock and doesn't require a crit to shock.

Also, plan on making mistakes. We are human, we make mistakes. If you don't want to "make mistakes" then you are going to have to do a lot of research to find that "perfect" build. TBH, that's just not possible. The way to find a build is to plan one, play it, learn from it, and then roll another character and try again.

Good luck!
"
rahven32 wrote:
Just a friendly bump. This has been very useful for me thank you for making it.

Thanks, I'm glad people are finding it useful!
Nice list, thanks for the post ^_^ wish there was more on claw or melee witches :/
"
Yukitan wrote:
Nice list, thanks for the post ^_^ wish there was more on claw or melee witches :/

It seems that melee witches are rare. Don't know if you've seen the [0.10.0] Claw Witch - We can rebuild her, We have the technology! and another they talk about [0.10.0] Scrangos' CI DW Dagger Crit Witch Theorycrafted.

I need to read through them and see if they will fit into this list.

Edit: Ah I see you found that thread already. ;)
Last edited by ibugsy on Mar 13, 2013, 12:28:35 PM
Ok so why is this thread on the third page?
For that matter, why isn't it stickied?
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
bump
IGN: timtwins, timtwinz
Added new build: 0.10.2b || Tri-ele Chain-Discharge Build ||

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info