[3.2]Blink & Mirror Arrow Necromancer * Shaper down * Build of the Week * Deadeye version added*

"
CAJOS wrote:
"
insobyr wrote:
A short clip of my Deadeye ver at lv 89: https://youtu.be/vOuO-eGgGFY

feeling good so far

Do you think tailwind and 100% cd on blink/mirror outweigh the large amount of minion damage granted by necromancer? Iv'e been toying between the two but having no prior experience with this build, I couldn't decide

My idea is using tons of abyssal jewels to fill the gap of minion damages, it's hard to say Deadeye is as strong as necro but the 100% cooldown recovery speed and tail are enough to make deadeye competitive.
This is my first time playing a BA/MA build (Deadeye) so I can't say how it performs compared to Necro, but I don't think I could play the Necro version after playing Deadeye. I can't imagine playing it without the 100% cooldown. Don't have the helm enchant yet either.

So far I'm L89 and was able to down T11 Elder deathless on a 6L. Gonna try to optimize my gear up a little more and then try Shaper for the first time ever this weekend. Also, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but PoB seems to have trouble calculating damage for BA/MA? I lose a bunch of damage when I link Added Lightning.
"
insobyr wrote:
A short clip of my Deadeye ver at lv 89: https://youtu.be/vOuO-eGgGFY

feeling good so far

So I tried your way of Mirror/blink summoner with stacking abyss jewels and I gotta say it was best leveling I have ever had, managed to complete all 10 acts in 6 hours and 15 minutes. This is gonna be my go to build for multiple leagues I think.
For a trap-based version which class would be better overall? Deadeye, Necromancer or Saboteur?
For the Deadeye version, which ascendancy nodes do we take? Fast and Deadly and Gathering Winds are a given for cooldown and tailwind but other than those, what else should we take?
recorded a clip to show deadeye's single target:

Uberlab Izaro P3 down in 1 sec, with 5+4L (phantasm in mirror arrow so it's 4L single target)

https://youtu.be/4nC0qLGK020
Does the "Aspect of the Avian also grants Avian's Might and Avian's Flight to nearby Allies" from Saqawal's Nest stack with the default bonuses from Aspect of the Avian?
hey op i see you have been testing and numbers look good on builder. agree to keep it more defensive on chest and tree. the new items seem too random as well but will have to continue to test...
lets do a 3.2 update on first page?

Passive Tree Deadeye:
Spoiler

passive tree: https://goo.gl/mZuVvC

Last edited by clandestinehp on Mar 12, 2018, 1:08:36 AM
"
LiveWire13 wrote:
For the Deadeye version, which ascendancy nodes do we take? Fast and Deadly and Gathering Winds are a given for cooldown and tailwind but other than those, what else should we take?

I took Powerful Precision and Rupture. The pierce is nice to apply Proj. Weakness on everything with just one cast so you can continue to run/blink to the next pack. Rupture was the only other real choice because Far Shot is useless with Lioneye's, and the LGoH is nice.

Was able to kill Shaper on my first attempt ever with only 2 deaths. Probably could have been deathless if I recognized the slam attack. The Deadeye version is extremely fun to play. Thanks for the build guide @dariidar and to @insobyr for showcasing the abyss jewel concept. Gave me inspiration for gearing up my version of the build.
"
urmodersohawt wrote:
"
LiveWire13 wrote:

I took Powerful Precision and Rupture. The pierce is nice to apply Proj. Weakness on everything with just one cast so you can continue to run/blink to the next pack. Rupture was the only other real choice because Far Shot is useless with Lioneye's, and the LGoH is nice.

Was able to kill Shaper on my first attempt ever with only 2 deaths. Probably could have been deathless if I recognized the slam attack. The Deadeye version is extremely fun to play. Thanks for the build guide @dariidar and to @insobyr for showcasing the abyss jewel concept. Gave me inspiration for gearing up my version of the build.

Is the order go Fast Deadly, Tail Winds, Powerful Precision, then Rupture?

I was wondering how you were dealing with mana but man that shroud is expensive...plus accessories.
Last edited by clandestinehp on Mar 12, 2018, 1:15:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info