[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

"
I can confirm Neversink is just fine. I use a slightly altered version from Neversink(Less end game crap).

For those that still struggle with shocking..

.. Is a very solid option. Currently testing different ascendancy's(Necromancer), and this helm is doing an amazing job. I won't burn, but that damage can be neglected anyways. And of course, it's cheap, even in the essence league. While I don't think it's necessary for the Elementist class, you could get it and get other ascendancy's instead(not really recommended, but you can try).

First, thank you for the guide, I've been enjoying this build very much.

I've also been using The Three Dragons mask with the Necromancer skill effect ascendancy (only have 2 pts so far). I'm only lvl 61, but so far it's been quite good. How do you think it compares to the elementalist ascendancy setup though? I haven't tried elementalist with this build yet, and am just trying to gauge if it is worth the respec points to switch in general.

I am playing this build. I have a suggestion for ppl with weird link setup like mine , I use instead of convocationK I use desacrate. Dunno if it's good or bad, I just changed it now, correct me if I am wrong.
Last edited by b1ackic3 on Sep 24, 2016, 4:44:56 PM
Hey everyone. Sorry for the inactivity! I'll try answering all your questions :)

@byczbycz: You probably figured out by now, but firestorm alone is strong enough to deal with any normal, cruel and even merciless content. So don't worry :)

@SG_Sabrac: Thanks! I still haven't done them myself(haven't been able to play a lot sadly), but I'll keep in it mind when putting them on the list!

@Lacal: If you are still looking for upgrades, a good 6L bodyarmor with both minion life, high life(90%), resistance and room for another prefix(for the +1 to zombies)is always nice to have. Nice and expensive :D But your gear looks fine. I'd focus a little more on life maybe.

@Nick3108: It's been said, but the combination of more AoE, decent spell damage and extra crits, is what makes the weapon good. But like I said: "But a rare can be just as good, if not better." So if you have a better rare weapon, just stick with it!

@Donut_Harvest: Noted, although it is quite expensive for just a leveling unique(several C, probably hard to obtain early league as well. I"ll keep it in mind though, might write another section for leveling :)

@Time2Kill: I'm using both. In most of the video's, I used only the flame golem since those were made before elementist buff.

@MA3GNAS: Basically, the elementist tree has way more damage(easily double the output), and the necromancer has way more defences(tankier minions, better sustain, high block). Checkout the other version if you want to see how I build the necromancer.

@b1ackic3: I highly recommend convocation when you are going into the harder content, as it can really save you during the harder bossfights etc. But desecrate is nice too :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Thanks for the build!

Been playing this game off and on for awhile now and finally managed to kill Atziri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLW1nScOFNk

I changed some of the passive tree very slightly that seems to help.

My next goal is to kill Uber Izaro. So far best I've gotten is him down to 6% or so but messed up and killed myself on a trap :-(

Again, thanks for the build!
Last edited by Syncfx on Sep 25, 2016, 12:34:41 PM
Hey, congrats! I remember the first time I beat Atziri. Man, did that feel good haha.

Izaro isn't as hard as Atziri, if you fight him without any powerups that is. The most important thing is to learn his attacks. If you recognize the charging sounds, you'll know you have to move. I did him on my necromancer Firestormer(basically less damage, but more defenses), might help you :)

Also, thanks for the video! I really enjoy watching others play this build :D
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Curious why you never took the Sanctity node near the Templar area? For a single point investment it seems like a rather nice payoff.
Thanks for replying Appels_Zijn_Gezond!

I was thinking of toying with the following uniques:

I was thinking of dropping the anger aura for this chest piece. Notice I have a corrupted clarity on the belt that will help mitigate the increased spell damage of the chest piece. This would also free up the mana flask spot.

Thoughts?
I'm struggling to get life on this build. I've followed all the nodes and have life on every piece of gear and still struggling to get above 4k life.
@Raelena: It might seem nice, but it doesn't give us much of value.
We don't stack armor of ES, so the increased armor and energyshield mods won't do much for us(I'd only pick up the ES node if we'd have around 2K ES at least), so the only things of value are the life regen mod and the extra strength and intelligence. I rather have 5% increased life over a bit more life regen and stats(as we can leech life back, it has more value to us over energyshield) :)

@MA3GNAS: You could. The infernal Mantle can be quite strong. I wouldn't recommend getting rid of your mana flask though, no regen mods will be a hell without a mana flask.

@Morkork: Can you unlock your character page? I'll have a look then :)
I am a nice guy.
"
@Lacal: If you are still looking for upgrades, a good 6L bodyarmor with both minion life, high life(90%), resistance and room for another prefix(for the +1 to zombies)is always nice to have. Nice and expensive :D But your gear looks fine. I'd focus a little more on life maybe.

Many thanks as ever for your advice, a chest will definitely be my next piece.

I have 2 more questions if I may?

I'm at level 80 now and the levels are starting to go slower which makes skill point choices more important I suppose! The choice I have now is do I go for the 5% life nodes before getting the minion nodes?

My shield, it seems like a rare shield with high plus life and some resists to keep me capped would be better - but then I have no idea how much the benefit from having 79% resists over 75% is?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info