[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

Hello,

Awesome build made by a nice player.

Thanks a lot.

Meka
I've been using this build since the Perandus league and I have loads of fun with it. I play on hardcore and you really need 25+ chaos resist or even more if you wanna reach the high tier maps. You also really need a stone golem to regen your life back. You can take any kind of spectres you like; Undying Evangelists, Flame Sentinels or you can even take spectres that throw traps and put cluster traps as support gem. Shavronne's Wrappings is defenitely the best chest but because it's quite expensive you can take Victario's Influence or Vis Mortis.

- Summon Zombies + Minion Damage + Melee Physical Damage > Poison + Empower (or Fortify if Empower is too expensive)
- SRS + Spell Echo (drop if your cast speed is high enough) + Minion Damage + Melee Physical Damage + Melee Splash (AoE) / Multistrike (boss)
- Blasphemy + Enfeeble
- Increased Duration + Spirit Offering / Bone Offering (block chance for yourself)/ Flesh Offering (take this if you only use SRS) + Vaal Discipline (defensive) / Vaal Summon Skeletons (crazy motherfuckers) / Vaal Grace (offensive)

You can move around with Whirling Blades, Flame Dash or Shield Charge. You don't need to link anything on it because your attack/cast speed is high enough because of the ascendancy node.

Really like this build and I recommend it ;)
Last edited by Foortsatak on Dec 27, 2016, 3:34:49 PM
Hi Gizelle, can you recommand gem link slots if we're using united in dreams? And also for LL to fully utilise? Thanks!
I am thinking with shavs, to utilise BM link with desecrete/offering/totem/Hatred/POI to use life to cast and put less strain on mana because of srs.
Last edited by SoundSurround on Dec 28, 2016, 3:14:03 AM
"
SoundSurround wrote:
Hi Gizelle, can you recommand gem link slots if we're using united in dreams? And also for LL to fully utilise? Thanks!
I am thinking with shavs, to utilise BM link with desecrete/offering/totem/Hatred/POI to use life to cast and put less strain on mana because of srs.

i see 2 major problems with that, first your life pool with BM, it has a huge mana multiplier and will most likely cost hatred over 50% of life. just get some mana reg on one ring, thats most likely enough.

second u already struggle with gem slots ;)
"
"
SoundSurround wrote:

i see 2 major problems with that, first your life pool with BM, it has a huge mana multiplier and will most likely cost hatred over 50% of life. just get some mana reg on one ring, thats most likely enough.

Had no issues with the life, after all the hassle im having 110 life to always cast offering/desecrete/totem if needed.
Because after using prism for 3 auras, i had about 50% life left and it is a waste to not use it?
"
SoundSurround wrote:

I run Envy, Purity Ice/Fire/Lightning, Clarity, Haste, Discipline, Enfeeble, both AG Auras, and Rej Totem. Leaves me with 42 mana after 2 points into Dreamer on the skill tree.

Casting feels clunky, but when I go to 0 mana, I use a flask and hold down RMB for SRS. Usually get to 20 quickly. Use Evangelists for UiD. No void manipulation gems used, just as many more multipliers as possible.
"
SoundSurround wrote:
"
"
SoundSurround wrote:

Had no issues with the life, after all the hassle im having 110 life to always cast offering/desecrete/totem if needed.
Because after using prism for 3 auras, i had about 50% life left and it is a waste to not use it?

the problem about using BM with skills is afaik, if you use a skill the es regen is stopped, beside GGG changed it. otherwhise its a good idea to use as few life as possible along with the shavronne's
Would the Energy Shield from Spirit Offering + Mistress of Sacrafice be worth it for the 3rd/4th Ascendency keystone? I figure at best it might add ~120 ES per cast before bonuses but am not sure if it's worth it. Even Spirit Eater looks tempting.

Any thoughts or changes for the optimal Ascendency keystones in this build for Breach?
Q(^_^Q)
"
Corani wrote:
Would the Energy Shield from Spirit Offering + Mistress of Sacrafice be worth it for the 3rd/4th Ascendency keystone? I figure at best it might add ~120 ES per cast before bonuses but am not sure if it's worth it. Even Spirit Eater looks tempting.

Any thoughts or changes for the optimal Ascendency keystones in this build for Breach?

Spirit offering doesnt only grant energy shield, it also grants resistances. I use it for maxing out my resistances in elemental weakness maps, just have it up all time.

it scales very well with zombies and SRS aswell, the poison sweets it even more :)
on top of all that, mistress of sacrifice has increased duration of skills, that includes SRS, vaal haste, vaal disc, the offering itself.

not sure about spirit eater, since you dont do any damage, 2 more corpses spawned arent worth it. at least for me.
how do you guys tackle chimera's smoke ambush phase?

I am playing LL auramancer and have flame dash as movement.

everything else is sweet but once chimera gets into his smoke phase he just flickers me to death..

I can't out run it with flame dash, can't out run it with quicksilver of adrenaline, he also only targets me and minions do not attack as their aggro aren't triggered.

help pls

thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info