PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

"
eisi2010 wrote:
I am now at level 68 and do the SRS-Build with 9 Auras. Without Clarity i have a mana-problem, how u manage this?
No gem-socket free for clarity or kick vaal haste from the 9 Aura? -> if i do this, i have only 30mana and cant cast :/

Maybe you should invest in equips that gives you mana, or take some nodes on tree.

Drop Vaal Haste is a option. I'm at lvl 89 with this build and never use it. With quicksilver flasks you have moviment boost, and if you follow the OP build tree, you'll have a pretty decent cast speed.

Also, you can put some jewels on tree slots that give you some casting speed, minion damage, resistences, etc...

Feel free to check my tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RenanLamante/characters
I just bring the truth!

Hey, great build im really loving it.

I have a question, how do we deal with stun? Im guessing ill have around 1k hp after reserving, wont i be stunned all the time with every little hit? Im noob and probably am missing something here. Once again very nice starter build i love it.
Thanks for the build. Just hit level 64 and am melting things!!
Bump for sure..
Was reading through the build and saw that with the new update chestpiece you can run both anger and hatred. Are you cutting a different aura for it, or do you just add it as a 13th aura? :)
(sorry still rather new to this game)
Thanks in advance,
Build feels squishy at times while leveling but overall i like it!
Hi, sorry for my english but i really need a precision about Victario's influence legacy(have read the 35page).
I can see in your gear recomendation that:

"20% reduced mana reservation > 30% reduced mana reservation
lvl 1 generosity support > lvl 30 generosity support."

But i really don't understand why lvl 1 generosity is better than a lvl 30 and same about mana res, It's maybe an error i don't know (i'm newbie), but it trigger me since 1h and i try with all my mind to find a way that can explain it,especialy with the next:

"The chest got buffed quite hard."(about the old one?)

"This gives the auras in the chestpiece a total aura effectivity of about 117-122% pretty dope."(with lvl30 generosity?)

So generosity support lvl 30 is better? Because lvl 1 increased 20% effect of aura (aura effectivity?) and lvl 30 increased 49%. I finally didn't found anyways for explain it (reading all i can about generosity and victario's legacy) and i think now it's just an error with the sign but for be sure i ask the question for confirmation.
And my final question is whitch one is the best? Probably the new one i think.
If you can tell me what do you think about that, it can be really nice. :)

Great build anyways, got a lot of fun with and up around 300% dps skill of all mate i have.
Last edited by Fiauxe on Mar 29, 2017, 9:26:01 AM
Can u help me? im having mana problems to mantain all auras. And i dont understand how to keep a Animate guardian without loose the itens.
Running this build. I'm a new player to Poe, I ran my own marauder for my first run through. needless to say the build fell apart. Normally, I like playing casters, and I've been craving to play a summoner latley, this build as a result was right up my alley.

couple notes.

right now I'm level 79, working on some low tier maps to level and progress through the atlas, the chaos resistance gear helped A LOT. Before I would just die instantley at times.

The flasks help A LOT. Highly reccomend using the quicksilvers and the other ones. Vaal haste makes this borderline insane.

I'm using the srs version.

Out of all the ARPG's I've played, this is probably the most challenging and rewarding playstyle I've played, (except dark souls of course).

Expect a bit of a learning curve, especially if you're new like me, but if you want a good summoner build, I can fully reccomend the srs version of this build.
Hello, first of all thanks for this extremely helpful guide. As a new player (literally my first character - I always play Necromancer whenever I can in any new game :D ) the detailed skilltree leveling pics/snapshots was especially nice to understand how you build said tree. I started reading at level 50 iirc so I had a bit to refund but not that much as some nodes are obvious good ones. (I mostly had to remove mana or elemental stuff that I had taken cuz I was spamming Arc and Fireball at first)

Anyway I have a few questions :
1) How do you do the Labyrinth ? I struggled immensely for the Merciless one (I was about level 75 I think ? I had already been mapping for a bit by then, that's how much I dreaded doing it after the first few tries went so horribly) and I haven't even managed to beat a single Trial for the Uber one, so attempting the Uber Lab itself seems pretty much out of the question right now (level 86). It's mostly the traps that kill me, I can't see shit in those dungeons and the stunning spikes are especially nasty because I can easily get trapped in them. If I do manage to avoid the traps, then there's Izaro who dishes out insane damage and takes a while to go down, and during this time a single mistake on my end and boom, ded and let's try again.
So, what are your tips for that part of the game ? Any specific pieces of gear to remove/add just for it ? I went Commander of Darkness/Flesh Binder/Soul Reaver for the Ascendencies and I'm thinking that right now Mistress of Sacrifice would really help for the tougher maps. (I used all 6 portals for Normal Atziri, 4 of them for Atziri herself iirc, one for each of the half-bosses before)

2) You've removed Blasphemy + Enfeeble from your current setup, could you explain why ? Is it because too many mobs are immune to it in the lategame ?

3) I still don't understand the point of Convocation. While I'm at it I'm not sure I understand the Ball Lightning I see in your current setup.

4) Early on I found a Vaal Summon Skeletons and have been using it since. I really like the "clutch army" it provides, especially for bosses or when there are huge armies of monsters such as in Breaches (still at 0 Chayula splinters btw :( ) What do you think of this skill ? Is it unadviseable because of Vaal Haste and then they'd charge up too slowly if there are two such skills ? I've admittedly not played with that one.

5) Which Spectres do you use ? I've been using Eternal Laboratory Flame Sentinels for a while but I'm worried their DPS is getting a bit low for the tougher end-game fights. But if you need monsters from a map, then does it mean you have to use said map first every time you log online ? Or do you just raise something from your current map and don't bother with always having the same monsters ?

6) While on the topic of Spectres, could you explain how to use Spell Echo for them ? I've read conflicting things (half of which were likely outdated) about its interactions with Spectres. Such as do you need to have Spell Echo active while summoning them or not ? Because if yes, then there's a risk that you'll randomly summon from an unwanted corpse and get something like Assautl Ribbon the second Spectre, right ? For now I'm using Minion Damage + Lesser Multiple Projectile + Controlled Destruction with them.

Thanks in advance for your answers :)
Last edited by Wendek on Apr 9, 2017, 3:45:02 PM
Does this build work with Severed in Sleep instead of United in Dream?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info