Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

Im voting for SSF!!
Never played this before, would looking forward to it :>
Wait...

no permadeath? Pass.
I'm fine with almost anything other than just a straight up Beyond league. Fuck that. Beyond is exhaustive and NOT worth it. Maximum annoyance for minimum profit.
"
Im voting for SSF!!

Easy thing.
Just don't trade.
You now play ssf,who would have thought?
I didn't see GGG mention iir/iiq like Garena so no need for the rest of us to not be able to trade too.
It's like "i would like to walk to job instead of driving for once,let's ban cars"
yes/1 mod/Invasion
d:-D*
Common not beyond...wtf
it should give the option to vota for solo selffound AND schedule or modifyer imho but meh i dont rly care
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
Please, let's have a do-over of Talisman now that we have ilvl search available in poe trade. It has the potential to be the most widely played of any of the other leagues. Beyond might be fun, but is limited to the veteran players. It will definitely scare off casuals.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Im voting for SSF!!

Easy thing.
Just don't trade.
You now play ssf,who would have thought?
I didn't see GGG mention iir/iiq like Garena so no need for the rest of us to not be able to trade too.
It's like "i would like to walk to job instead of driving for once,let's ban cars"

no its more like "lets see if everyone arrives at work if cars are banned"
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
I love these changes, but why cant we have solo/self found AND a ton of constantly increasing mods? I want to see how crazy it gets by the end with nearly every mod in play! I do have to admit that Beyond should probably be left out of the list however.
"A wise man once said: He who speaks with a sword has a cutting wit and gets to the point quickly."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info