Disconnect Problems

Hi!

Has been 3 days that i'm trying to complete the Lab of Cruel, but the game its having some disconnect problems. Aways when i'm on the second part of the lab or going to a place to another the game disconnect.

This is REALLY fuckup. Cuz every single time i have to do all the way again. This problem its not happining just with me. My friend that's play with me its repporting the same problem.

Any help? Or solution for this problems?

Thanks all!

Ps.: Sorry for my bad english.
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2017, 2:34:45 PM
same here. this is unbelievable. 50+ disconnects so far
Getting the same issue with the Laybrinth. I can't even complete it on normal due to getting disconnected at random intervals. Once I got nearly to the end - killed the boss twice of three times, and then just before the end, another disconnect. Since then it has been happening within a few minutes of game load.

I have tried with or without VPN, multiple different gateways, updated video drivers - nothing helps.

It is extremely frustrating.
I have the same problem, always when i get even minor lag i am kicked to login screen. Why it is made like that? Can't you put option to froze character in place until lag end? And why always after that i am back in city, if instances reset after 15 minutes can't characters do the same? Why do they always go back to city even when i go in game in 20 seconds.
Seriously GGG? The last time I had this issue it turned out to be a memory leak. Did this new patch break the game again? Why is it always after the 'minor' patches that this type of game breaking happens? Hope it's fixed in time for the 2 week league, as I was actually going to play it thoroughly.
2 Offerings lost today just before the third match with Izaro for this problem...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info