{HC} Recruiting one more person for HC Prophecy League (5-man group)

Hey guys,

I'm currently putting together a party for the upcoming Hardcore Prophecy League. I'd really like to get a solid crew going, for mapping and general good times.

As it stands, we have a 4-man party: Myself (Irish) a Swede, a Lithuanian and an Englishman (Sounds like a bad man walks into a bar joke). We are all proficient at the game, and regularly reach high 80's - low 90's. We may not be leveling together at the start of the league, depending on everyone's personal preference, though, either way there will be plenty of banter, and we'll all group up at mapping level.

Concerning what we are looking for in a solid comrade - not too much to be honest. We do want people who can reach mapping comfortably, but we don't mind helping someone develop their ability, as long as they are willing to learn. The use of teamspeak or a similar program is a necessity, we're usually hanging out there talking shit anyway.

Anyway, if this sounds like something you'd be interested in shoot me a message here, or in-game IGN: WrinkleFace

Cheers.
Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 6:40:43 AM
"
Hey guys,

I'm currently putting together a party for the upcoming Hardcore Prophecy League. I'd really like to get a solid crew going, for mapping and general good times.

As it stands, we have a 4-man party: Myself (Irish) a Swede, a Lithuanian and an Englishman (Sounds like a bad man walks into a bar joke). We are all proficient at the game, and regularly reach high 80's - low 90's. We may not be leveling together at the start of the league, depending on everyone's personal preference, though, either way there will be plenty of banter, and we'll all group up at mapping level.

Concerning what we are looking for in a solid comrade - not too much to be honest. We do want people who can reach mapping comfortably, but we don't mind helping someone develop their ability, as long as they are willing to learn. The use of teamspeak or a similar program is a necessity, we're usually hanging out there talking shit anyway.

Anyway, if this sounds like something you'd be interested in shoot me a message here, or in-game IGN: WrinkleFace

Cheers.

Pm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info