[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

Would Incandescent Heart be good for this build? It's less ES but taking 25% of elemental damage as Chaos seems good.
"
Would Incandescent Heart be good for this build? It's less ES but taking 25% of elemental damage as Chaos seems good.

Seems like an alternative at least. It even adds a portion of existing elemental damage as Chaos too. Though I personally think that the benefits of a Infernal Mantle are just too strong unless one has a very high ES Vaal Regalia in it's place, or Shavs for LL instead. 5L infernal mantles are cheaper on Legacy SC right no than 5L Incandescent Hearts (26c vs. 30c).
What's the real difference between normal and LL? OP says that LL is much more damage but not much else, as far as I can tell.
"
BlazeB75 wrote:
What's the real difference between normal and LL? OP says that LL is much more damage but not much else, as far as I can tell.

Real difference is you are not taking a 100% more spell damage on low mana if you have infernal mantle, so you can reserve a bit more. You have 30% more spell damage, you have more es (considering that you can't really use discipline with blasphemy temp chains if you have infernal mantle, and LL have OP presence of chayula). And just the fact that you can have anger, or another curse on blasphemy is really soothing.
How do you not die due to stuns? I find anything that teleports on you or shoots barrages slays me instantly.
"
TheBobRoss wrote:
How do you not die due to stuns? I find anything that teleports on you or shoots barrages slays me instantly.

Eye of chayula
"
TheBobRoss wrote:

Void Bastion helps a little but it wasn't enough for me and got
, after which I dropped Vile Bastion and the curse node at top left and got Malediction

also having detonate mine linked to CWDT instead of faster casting can help in situations when you place a mine and get stunned/frozen before you have a chance to detonate
Okay guys this is it, I'm on a 5L and one shot Uber Izaro easily, all three phases. I tried once before I had jewel sockets and I didn't one shot him, but was close to it.

Also,

helps a lot before izaro fights to get max power charges, just link fire trap (for low mana cost) with cluster trap and/or multiple traps and keep throwing them to get power charges.

My profile is open if anyone wants to check out my character. Gems are still lvl 19 without quality, so I can say for sure I can still get a lot of damage (6L is a huge 39% more multiplier, meaning poison will deal almost double the damage I'm doing now because of double dipping, and 21/20 gems will certainly help too).
Last edited by psykh3 on Mar 11, 2017, 11:44:46 AM
"

I'm using it :D
"
psykh3 wrote:
Okay guys this is it, I'm on a 5L and one shot Uber Izaro easily, all three phases. I tried once before I had jewel sockets and I didn't one shot him, but was close to it.

Also,

helps a lot before izaro fights to get max power charges, just link fire trap (for low mana cost) with cluster trap and/or multiple traps and keep throwing them to get power charges.

My profile is open if anyone wants to check out my character. Gems are still lvl 19 without quality, so I can say for sure I can still get a lot of damage (6L is a huge 39% more multiplier, meaning poison will deal almost double the damage I'm doing now because of double dipping, and 21/20 gems will certainly help too).

21/20 fnm is extremely good. Since you get 30% more damage per pulse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info