[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

im thinking about not going crit and just getting more ES on the tree, do you thinks its worth it? i could go with a high es armour and discipline and have a lot more survivability. or is the damage drop too high?
Gonna give this a go, could you add gem leveling part to your guide? Like which gems to get as you level up since at low levels we can't get them all.
So, gave this build a try on my 91 Sab in Breach...deff fun! But I simulated the exact same build/gear on an Occultist and it nets me 1.4k ES and ~30%DPS so...Making one xD
THanks for the awesome build!
Is it possible to clear all content with just a 5 link mantle?
How does this do against Minotaur and Hydra? From what i heard these insane dps builds that rely on poison get gimped really hard by poison immune stuff.
"
papachao wrote:
How does this do against Minotaur and Hydra? From what i heard these insane dps builds that rely on poison get gimped really hard by poison immune stuff.

Mino isn't immune to poison, it's Hydra and Chimera that are immune. I deal so much flat chaos that it just makes their fight last a bit longer, even though Chimera feels the easiest to me ironically.
"
BloodRaziel wrote:

Nope. Will be hard to kill shaper/uber with that but you could probably take it to high tier maps. I just think you're better off buying a budget 6L like a skin of the loyal until u can afford a 6L regalia or mantle for bosses.
hi wanna know if the build can do breach lords too? do u have more videos. ty nice build.
Level 89, loving this build so far. Very opposite of my Arc Crit Witch.

I have about 8k ES, 831 mana unreserved, 3,686 FNM town DPS with increased AOE (lvl 19 gems no Q), 5815 FNM town DPS with CE.

I removed Vaal Clarity at the moment for Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance and swap in Vaal Clarity occasionally.

My two jewels are double damage mods with faster mine laying and crafted my belt to 10% mine laying speed as well. I need more practice but feel like I'm most vulnerable when trying to get that first mine off in a big room or running around tough bosses.

I'm thinking about removing faster cast/detonate mines as I don't really notice much a difference. I could enlighten for a small mana boost, or put TempChains+Blasphemy and SpellTotem+Whither in one item, I can then increase AOE with Orb of storms along with Culling strike for some easier finishes.

As far as skills go, I'm considering a few routes. My tree is almost the same as yours with the exception of keeping Written in Blood for the extra 15% ES and 10 STR for 2 points. I also haven't got that last increased power charge near the right side jewel.

Options I'm considering -
Abandoning Coordination. Seems like a QOL loss when mapping and whirling around. Keeping at the moment.
Soul Siphon - big mana boost with mana on kill.
Jewel Slot by CI - 3 points for a jewel and 8% mana.
Essence Surge - 4 points is a big drop. Might abandon Written in Blood if I go for more recharge (2x 20% on rings already)
Corruption - top left by curse. 30% dmg + 20% DoT for 3 points.
Abandoning Trickery - Not sure how much crit affects us vs. flat dmg modifiers. Could remove the chain to Trickery and gain 4 total points to add elsewhere. I don't think I'd abandon both Coordination and Trickery because I still want some dex for faster attacks.

I suppose it's balancing survivability, QOL, and damage mods. If Shaper will nuke me in one hit, what would be a good min amount of ES that I could get away with to commit more points towards dmg?

Wanted to open up some discussion on this to see what people think.

Thanks for the build!

"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
BloodRaziel wrote:

Nope. Will be hard to kill shaper/uber with that but you could probably take it to high tier maps. I just think you're better off buying a budget 6L like a skin of the loyal until u can afford a 6L regalia or mantle for bosses.

If i'm able to 6link my mantle could i do all content or i will always need a 6l regalia for mapping, i just wanna invest in one thing , i can't have 2 6link (mantle and regalia) :-(
Last edited by BloodRaziel on Dec 31, 2016, 10:54:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info