[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
toccure wrote:
so the build is dead after 3.0

probably not

Can we hear your opinion in more details?

Cause from what i see from beta, poison right now is the weakest shit ever, even with absurd investment. We can only hope that it would be rebalanced again.

Maybe i'm mistaken, that's why i want to hear other opinions.
Oh man why does your build not show in the forum builds.I should have made it and farm shaper.I really looking forward from you and your build after the 3.0 update.I hope it wil lstill work as efficiently as now.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 25, 2017, 10:19:38 AM
"
Spacecom wrote:
Oh man why does your build not show in the forum builds.I should have made it and farm shaper.I really looking forward from you and your build after the 3.0 update.I hope it wil lstill work as efficiently as now.

It is a build that abuses double-dipping, it's literally the only redeeming factor of this build (30% more damage for each repeat in double dipping was hella strong). Double-dipping was removed, poison also lost most of its modificators and durations. Right now not only in this build, poison itself is so underwhelming that not viable at all. Even bleed will deal much more damage than this.

It will not work. End of story.

P.S. But yeah, before, that build was awesome and cheap.
I trust you to come up with some new meta-super-cheap-super-stron-build to farm Shaper or whatever man.I support you ^^
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
toccure wrote:
so the build is dead after 3.0

probably not

Can we hear your opinion in more details?

Cause from what i see from beta, poison right now is the weakest shit ever, even with absurd investment. We can only hope that it would be rebalanced again.

Maybe i'm mistaken, that's why i want to hear other opinions.

Yeah, at this point poison is completely garbage. No double-dipping or anything.

However, it doesn't mean that FNM cannot be strong. If you focus on ele this time you might be able to pull it off. I just don't think it's worth looking into right now because imo it's just a dead skill at this point for end-game content.

This league i'm experimenting with frost bolt mines after seeing a few guides on it, and i'm thinking of putting some twists in myself to make it cheaper and more efficient. I'm not sure if i'll be making a build guide but i've done shaper already.

I don't know why but I didn't think poison would get destroyed this hard, it's a shame.

"
Worst_luck wrote:

Yeah, at this point poison is completely garbage. No double-dipping or anything.

However, it doesn't mean that FNM cannot be strong. If you focus on ele this time you might be able to pull it off. I just don't think it's worth looking into right now because imo it's just a dead skill at this point for end-game content.

This league i'm experimenting with frost bolt mines after seeing a few guides on it, and i'm thinking of putting some twists in myself to make it cheaper and more efficient. I'm not sure if i'll be making a build guide but i've done shaper already.

I don't know why but I didn't think poison would get destroyed this hard, it's a shame.

Welp, to be fair, poison was OP for way too long. All its nerfs didn't really changed anything before, so they tried more forcefull method and completely obliterated it instead.

About FNM - yeah, it's usable, but my point was - that exact build is dead. Without chaos poison convertion it's completely different build, and most likely saboteur ascendancy. At this point, the only alike thing in those would be FNM skill itself (not even support chain of it).
The passive tree 60 and 90 is blank??? Please fix
"
KevEmo wrote:
The passive tree 60 and 90 is blank??? Please fix

I'll see what I can do this week
omG LOOK AT THIS I WANNA PLAY IT IN ABYSS
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
pray for fnm #newascendancies

Report Forum Post

Report Account: