[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

Just now realized that Coruscating Elixir's got buffed,

"Coruscating Elixir: Now has 100% Increased Duration."

So that means instead of 6 seconds per charge it'll be 8 seconds and 8.80 seconds at 20% quality with 2 drinks per flask.

Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Mar 6, 2017, 10:10:59 PM
nice buildo desu !
I want to make something like this, but I play HC only. Realistically how likely are you to die/what do you have to sacrifice to not reserve any life?
"
Jazriel wrote:
I want to make something like this, but I play HC only. Realistically how likely are you to die/what do you have to sacrifice to not reserve any life?

I assume you mean running it without blood magic, i highly recommend not doing that and instead opting for a lower life reservation.

It can be done but doing so would require you to cap your chaos resistances, if you're not capped in chaos resist you're basically boned.

If you keep flask and don't lag at all you can potentially pull it off but it's basically playing with death.

If you wanted this to work, You'll need Chaos resistances on nearly everything. I wasn't joking about capping yourself. Cut out the generosity in the helmet and boots which will allow you to cap your resistances quite easily.

You can probably run it all and run an Ephemeral Edge instead of United in Dream, you lose Envy Aura but United in Dream is a bit too much of a hassle to reserve for.

Swapping United in Dream off and reducing the level of clarity leaves you with 300ish life leftover, Also note that i still have my United in Dream on at the moment, so you can use Ephemeral Edge to gain quite an increase of ES. Don't worry about the reduced attack speed, your Necromancer ascendancy will take care of that!
Spoiler

You'd be running 13 auras, most of them not on generosity so you can cap yourself quite easily!
Spoiler

With my Stone golem and Vitality i regenerate 171 Hp per second, so if you're able to cap your chaos resistance then you should be perfectly fine running 13 auras even if you miss a flask. If you feel comfortable enough with the reduction due to the resistance you can probably just drop Coruscating Elixir's completely. Due to Coruscating Elixir removing all of your HP, your ES won't recharge so you'll need to wait for your hp to fully regen, this'll take me 2 seconds at my regen rate but that's 2 seconds my ES Recharge won't be toggled.

Furthermore you can move the Determination Aura and Grace auras outside of the Victario's into the Prism Guardian and then move haste/vitality into the helmet.

Let's see if i can theory this gem setup...

Weapon -> Whirling Blades, Faster Attacks, Stone Golem
Shield -> Grace/Determination/Discipline
Helmet -> Enlighten/Purity of Fire/Purity of Ice/Purity of Lightning
Gloves -> Vaal Haste/Vaal Discipline(Or Vaal Grace swapped for either)/Animate Guardian/Increased Duration

Boots -> Enlighten/Vitality/Haste
Chest -> Empower(OPTIONAL)/Anger/Wrath/Hatred/Purity of Elements/Clarity

Instead of putting haste/vitality in the helmet i prioritized Purities for a higher max res along with just beefier resistances.
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Mar 8, 2017, 1:23:25 AM
great build mind putting a lvl guide up for noobs like me :D i really want to try this out!
"
sagaboi707 wrote:
great build mind putting a lvl guide up for noobs like me :D i really want to try this out!

Levelling is just easier with a party, because the Commander of Darkness ascendancy basically makes the auras worth it, all you need to do is complete normal lab and your auras give damage.

Just join other people levelling up, it's especially easy in a new league, otherwise play with some friends.

If you're out of luck in the friends department and noone's doing the acts at the moment, you can deal with it by using Magma Orb at early levels and even further on and then transitioning into whispering ice if on standard, otherwise magma orb works fairly well. Just remember after your first ascendancy you should definitely try putting up as many auras as possible since they give you attack/cast speed and damage!

Godspeed. Levelling as an aurabot can be annoying or rough at times but after it's setup the payoff is quite nice.
After spending some time fully looking into how you've built this, this is really amusing. I didn't quite see that you had blood magic spec'd but now I get it.

For HC I was thinking I wouldn't run as many auras as possible, and that I would use ZO for ES regen and then spec into a few of the minion nodes that are on the path and then just run zombies or something. Selfcast arc with leech and curse on hit maybe.

It's still the same build, just not running as many auras. However with 3x damage auras in Victario's with the attack speed and damage that gives as well as Haste for movespeed, zombies should be pretty good.

If I only reserve say half my life while getting some life/es nodes then this might not be a suicidal build after all :P

Could do skeletons instead of zombies as well, do a cwc setup with blight to slow enemies or something.

But I really like the fact that you literally grab every aura-related node in the tree, and Victario's is really interesting with 3 damage auras. Running those 3 with the 3 purity's and then say haste or something could be do-able with minions.
"
Jazriel wrote:
After spending some time fully looking into how you've built this, this is really amusing. I didn't quite see that you had blood magic spec'd but now I get it.

For HC I was thinking I wouldn't run as many auras as possible, and that I would use ZO for ES regen and then spec into a few of the minion nodes that are on the path and then just run zombies or something. Selfcast arc with leech and curse on hit maybe.

It's still the same build, just not running as many auras. However with 3x damage auras in Victario's with the attack speed and damage that gives as well as Haste for movespeed, zombies should be pretty good.

If I only reserve say half my life while getting some life/es nodes then this might not be a suicidal build after all :P

Could do skeletons instead of zombies as well, do a cwc setup with blight to slow enemies or something.

But I really like the fact that you literally grab every aura-related node in the tree, and Victario's is really interesting with 3 damage auras. Running those 3 with the 3 purity's and then say haste or something could be do-able with minions.

Just a reminder, if you go blood magic and start spending life for skills you'll need a way to mitigate or remove that cost, that's why i use the ZO flask which allows me to selectively use ZO when i have Vaal Clarity up. Otherwise, SRS was a pretty neat thing to run it with since they move quick enough, path through gates and over some terrain. So definitely look into SRS with a one-handed +1/+2 weapon. You could definitely do it though. If your Arc does enough to refill the cost then you might be pretty good. I'd be interested in seeing it done so definitely post back if you decide to do it!
Is there any chance of leveling passive trees and or a guide :p? I know its been requested earlier but I think it'd help out a couple of the people here who don't really get how to do it efficiently.
"
CoverMedic wrote:
Is there any chance of leveling passive trees and or a guide :p? I know its been requested earlier but I think it'd help out a couple of the people here who don't really get how to do it efficiently.

It's pretty simple, you go into the aura nodes and join public parties.
or play with friends, make sure you do normal lab.

Early levelling you can use Magma Orb, SRS or Flameblast Totems. Flameblast Totems are probably the strongest and easiest way when you get to them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info