[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

Nice build, interesting stuff
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1641740
My 6link collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1656425
Hi im pretty interested in this build how should i progress on the passive tree and what is the recommended weapon before severed in sleep
"
lackseyelids wrote:
Hi im pretty interested in this build how should i progress on the passive tree and what is the recommended weapon before severed in sleep

Just head for the aura nodes on the top right, top left, center and center right then to the bottom left.

Apply auras as you go and just a reminder it's United in Dream, not severed in sleep. Until you get United in Dream you should just use Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade for the ES.
"
lackseyelids wrote:

I've also updated levelling passives onto the guide so you know where to path at the beginning.
Awesome Once i get my SRS summoner a little higher lvl and a bit more currency i cant wait ti try out this build. *edit* i have one more question ive never used animate guardian what should i be animating thanks!
Last edited by lackseyelids on Mar 9, 2017, 6:42:34 PM
"
lackseyelids wrote:
Awesome Once i get my SRS summoner a little higher lvl and a bit more currency i cant wait ti try out this build. *edit* i have one more question ive never used animate guardian what should i be animating thanks!

It's posted in the animate guardian section,

Essentially only Leer Cast and Dying Breath then you just use hp gear for the rest. You can animate Helm/Chest/Boots/Gloves/Weapon, just remember helm/weapon belong for leer/dying
In the leveling section you branch out and get the Trap cluster? was just wondering why this was as i can't see any trap gems in your gear and you level using SRS not traps
"
Hhats wrote:
In the leveling section you branch out and get the Trap cluster? was just wondering why this was as i can't see any trap gems in your gear and you level using SRS not traps

Oh, sorry and thanks for pointing that out, that was meant for the Aura nodes. My apologies i setup those passives as quickly as i could and mistakenly took that instead of the Aura ones right next to them.

Thanks for pointing them out to me, they're all updated and fixed now!
"
"
Hhats wrote:

Oh, sorry and thanks for pointing that out, that was meant for the Aura nodes. My apologies i setup those passives as quickly as i could and mistakenly took that instead of the Aura ones right next to them.

Thanks for pointing them out to me, they're all updated and fixed now!

No worries :)
Just a suggestion for the leveling section too, crafting a +1 fire gems wand speeds up the early game a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info