[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
Atacha wrote:
Hey!
Thx for a great build!
My friend - who are fairly new to the game - wants to try your build out in Harbinger.
What build would you recommend for duo:ing? I.E what dps should I roll to make the most of Aurabot's tasty buffs?

For the most part, elemental damage builds an ele bow build a phys bow with ele conversion build or a ele wander build all make good use of everything the aurabot can give. But if you want to run a physical damage build too that's fine.
"
urenemy wrote:
Does the united in dreams grants a huge buff for its price? Asking, because i dont know to buy it or start a new character

You should start a new character, united in dream is Not mandatory and the only buff you get from it is chaos damage and the attack/cast speed stack. So you're more than fine with sticking to an ephemeral edge.
what are your thoughts on a Scion with Commander of darkness and 1 of the guardians passive? would it be more dps and survivability?
Hey, so I'm starting this build for the first time, I have some currency to spend but unfortunately not enough for the main weapon and amulet so I'll settle with the budget versions of them. What I want to know is you have an available leveling planner for SRS? I don't have friends to play with in the early levels. I'm willing to remove the SRS nodes at a later level when I no longer need them.
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
what are your thoughts on a Scion with Commander of darkness and 1 of the guardians passive? would it be more dps and survivability?

The Scion doesn't give attack/cast speed that stacks per aura. The Necro ascendancy still gives that, only the 30% damage is static.
"
Hey, so I'm starting this build for the first time, I have some currency to spend but unfortunately not enough for the main weapon and amulet so I'll settle with the budget versions of them. What I want to know is you have an available leveling planner for SRS? I don't have friends to play with in the early levels. I'm willing to remove the SRS nodes at a later level when I no longer need them.

I do not, however SRS gets quite a bit stronger after your first ascendancy and attaining commander of darkness, so i'd recommend trying to find a carry for normal lab, getting that and you won't have to worry about it too much. Just run a decent SRS setup with some good links such as multistrike, melee splash, spell echo etc etc and you'll be good to go!
Hey. Running ur build, and wondering in which jewel slots ur putting Energy from within jewel?
oh okay thanks m8
"
Kuro_Yasha_ wrote:
Hey. Running ur build, and wondering in which jewel slots ur putting Energy from within jewel?

All of the ones near the HP Nodes xD So the one north of Witch starting, one to the immediate bottom right and the 2 on the left side on the way down to blood magic.
lovin the aura bot life so far but i
got another question

for the lab enchants on the alpha helm, why is 15% haste reduced mana reservation better than the other ones you have listed? are there other ones better than others from best to worst?
Last edited by PUNSHET2 on Aug 27, 2017, 5:34:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info