[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
Xaphon wrote:
"
Blood magic node + mortal conviction at the bottom left of the tree.

Also, you don't have to run your auras on Generosity unless you can cap yourself on resists without them. Starting out you may want to keep them active for yourself for the attack speed and the extra defenses.(The generosity in both your helm and boots)

On a side note, try to craft out some Essence of Delirium boots when you can.

Don't forget to setup your vaal skills and run a stone golem! The golem really does help a lot.

Thanks, righto! Resists seem capped at the moment without the purities, will consider it though since more max resist is always nice.

Will try to craft those boots and get my other skills set up asap, basically need to replace rings/boots/gloves/belt for the time being before I do anything too fancy. (Like presence or united in dream, dang those are pricey. :o)

United in Dream is completely optional, it's basically just for min/maxing or people who want to just put out as much dps increase as they can. You just have to remember that your character will feel the ES hits of losing Ephemeral Edge.
wanted to make this, usually dont know where to begin with stepping into a aurabot, leveling guide?
"
roxicodine wrote:
wanted to make this, usually dont know where to begin with stepping into a aurabot, leveling guide?

Uh ideally, playing with a friend.

Otherwise, levelling with SRS is fairly easy. Just make sure you get help and do normal lab ASAP. There is a minor levelling guide in the guide itself. It's mostly meant to be a league starter.
can you link me a leveling build for aurabotting/zombies or srs
"
roxicodine wrote:
can you link me a leveling build for aurabotting/zombies or srs

Oh, there's no need, just run SRS with spell echo/multistrike/meleesplash and go for the usual aura setup
Hey, having some trouble staying alive on higher tier maps with Victario's. A lot of times I end up almost getting one shot if hit- or hit once and dying to slow regen. With victario's I am 6K es which feels pretty low, also having trouble with bleed.

Because of this I've tried out shav's and dropping a couple of auras. While this did keep me alive more it makes me drop 2 defensive auras which I am not to fond of.

Anyone have any gem setup for a shav's?

Where do would you place Energy from Within Jewels ?

Shield Charge vs Whirling Blades?

(not running Presence of Chayula)

https://pastebin.com/bzvrRByD with shav's

https://pastebin.com/d09ei33t with victario's

appreciate any replies
"
Felsteed wrote:
Hey, having some trouble staying alive on higher tier maps with Victario's. A lot of times I end up almost getting one shot if hit- or hit once and dying to slow regen. With victario's I am 6K es which feels pretty low, also having trouble with bleed.

Because of this I've tried out shav's and dropping a couple of auras. While this did keep me alive more it makes me drop 2 defensive auras which I am not to fond of.

Anyone have any gem setup for a shav's?

Where do would you place Energy from Within Jewels ?

Shield Charge vs Whirling Blades?

(not running Presence of Chayula)

https://pastebin.com/bzvrRByD with shav's

https://pastebin.com/d09ei33t with victario's

appreciate any replies

https://youtu.be/Ta6KWzDHrHY
Hey thanks for the guide. Just had a couple of questions

1 - I can't see any +str or +dex on your gear, but I need an amulet with +str and +dex as well as a +30 dex node in the skill tree to support auras. Not sure if I'm missing something, but it would be great to not be locked into that amulet.

2 - What's a reasonable level of ES to expect in 3.0. ES related gear is below - i'm sitting at around 5.1k ES with determination. Not sure if upgrading the boots and gloves is worth the investment.

3 - Animate Guardian. I haven't played with this skill at all. Other than leer cast and unique staff is it best just to animate gear with +life and +armour? Is chaos damage a concern at all?

Thanks for your time.
"
Hey thanks for the guide. Just had a couple of questions

1 - I can't see any +str or +dex on your gear, but I need an amulet with +str and +dex as well as a +30 dex node in the skill tree to support auras. Not sure if I'm missing something, but it would be great to not be locked into that amulet.

2 - What's a reasonable level of ES to expect in 3.0. ES related gear is below - i'm sitting at around 5.1k ES with determination. Not sure if upgrading the boots and gloves is worth the investment.

3 - Animate Guardian. I haven't played with this skill at all. Other than leer cast and unique staff is it best just to animate gear with +life and +armour? Is chaos damage a concern at all?

Thanks for your time.

1)The +30 stat nodes in your tree that we pass by, my amulet personally doesn't have any base stat on it, it's all in the tree.

2)6k ~ 7.5k depending on gear.

3) I personally just go for life gear that i have spare because constantly rebuying the proper animate guardian unique setup is a hassle. Just get some rare items and throw it on, no big deal since your auras will keep it quite buffed.
I am loving this build! Soon I'll get 2 more Energy From Within', I was at 4,8k ES yesterday and did aura some T10+ and went fine, now at 6,1-6,2k ES.

As a side note I am also running an SRS with Minion Damage, Melee Splash and Additional Accuracy and the damage is pretty good as well! Auras buff my SRS from 1,4k to 13k dps pr Spirit and will go up to about 20k with last ascendancy and 2 skills into damage.

I am really pleased with a build for once :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info