[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

Was a fun build I must say! Died today at 93 in the map Acton`s Nightmare LOL! Instant died when I entered the boss room dunno from what! Will probably try it out in next league also
Dude i´m lvl 70 at the moment have skin of the loyal, 8.2k ES and I do not know how to level now.
What is the best way to level now, how much dmg do I need for shaper, atziri and guardians.
(have at the moment empower lvl 2 and lvl it)
Last edited by Crisscross17 on Apr 4, 2017, 1:50:25 AM
"
Crisscross17 wrote:
Dude i´m lvl 70 at the moment have skin of the loyal, 8.2k ES and I do not know how to level now.
What is the best way to level now, how much dmg do I need for shaper, atziri and guardians.
(have at the moment empower lvl 2 and lvl it)

What do u mean? Just level as usual, play maps/dried lake. For atziri u need around 10k dmg to manage it i started atziri farm on 4l this league. 20-25 is enough for guardians. Shaper dies fast enough with ~30k. (with poison, with empower its like 30k for guardians and 37+ for shaper)
I can't open the CI tree , i think this server doesn't work :(
Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 4, 2017, 10:46:51 AM
What are some good benchmarks to start uber lab? I'm sitting on 8.4K es with skin and 28K tooltip damage over time. If you want to check my character, her name is autismvirus.
"
Ddg wrote:
What are some good benchmarks to start uber lab? I'm sitting on 8.4K es with skin and 28K tooltip damage over time. If you want to check my character, her name is autismvirus.

Unlock the characters first . :)
"
Sinnerrr wrote:
"
Ddg wrote:

Fixed
"
Ddg wrote:
"
Sinnerrr wrote:
"
Ddg wrote:

Fixed

atleast find better boots and u r good to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info