[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

My damage seems lacking. 5.4k tooltip

Any help?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAMeDR8NfA5ID6sRLxFQEZYTbRQJFX4V1xa_GFYYahmKGo8bJRzcHRQfQSL0JIsmiCj6KwosnCy_Nbk3gzwoQYdCekSrSRNLrk5tUq9VrlZjV8lYB1xrXfJn_Gh0aoxsC20ZdoJ4L3pwfOV88H_GghCCx4RIhq6J4I8aj0aPppEHkx-TJ5uhnDKcvqEvotmlxKbrpwinK61KsNi0DLTRtUi3MLiTu027_L6KwcXDOsNtyAzIFMrT2VvaYt1f34rfsOZY6QLquutj6-7sGPVv9tr3wffX-ej60vsJ?accountName=kmaldona&characterName=MaldysEDIsStrong
Domination IGN: RangerThrow

Can the LL variant of this build use eye of chayula in the meantime while saving up for presence of chayula or is it not recommended?
"
kmaldona wrote:

Any help?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAMeDR8NfA5ID6sRLxFQEZYTbRQJFX4V1xa_GFYYahmKGo8bJRzcHRQfQSL0JIsmiCj6KwosnCy_Nbk3gzwoQYdCekSrSRNLrk5tUq9VrlZjV8lYB1xrXfJn_Gh0aoxsC20ZdoJ4L3pwfOV88H_GghCCx4RIhq6J4I8aj0aPppEHkx-TJ5uhnDKcvqEvotmlxKbrpwinK61KsNi0DLTRtUi3MLiTu027_L6KwcXDOsNtyAzIFMrT2VvaYt1f34rfsOZY6QLquutj6-7sGPVv9tr3wffX-ej60vsJ?accountName=kmaldona&characterName=MaldysEDIsStrong

You should look your "Damage over Time" on tooltip, not DPS. It should be around 18-20k with ur setup right now plus you got Decay i cant see any problem, its totally fine.

"
Stonetony wrote:
Can the LL variant of this build use eye of chayula in the meantime while saving up for presence of chayula or is it not recommended?

I wouldnt do that.
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
kmaldona wrote:

Any help?

You should look your "Damage over Time" on tooltip, not DPS. It should be around 18-20k with ur setup right now plus you got Decay i cant see any problem, its totally fine.

"
Stonetony wrote:

I wouldnt do that.
What would you recommend using instead of the presence of chayula? And why would not you recommend using the eye of chayula? I already have Shav, but I still do not have this amulet, Even if it's to make lower tier maps? Type tier 11-?
Can the CI version of this build expect to do Shaper or would one need to fully convert to LL to do the super late game stuff?
"
Skiller41 wrote:
Can the CI version of this build expect to do Shaper or would one need to fully convert to LL to do the super late game stuff?

Can you read the guide?

"
no1else515 wrote:
This version grants you huge damage boost from Pain Attunement and allows to drop Heretic's Veil, losing chaos immunity and some ES. You dont have to use it, build works perfectly as CI for any content.

LL section
Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 10, 2017, 4:51:18 AM
Damn, sorry for asking.

Just so you know as the author of the guide, I missed where you mentioned that because I was focused on the CI section and not the LL section.
Hey im lvl 87 on this build and as of right now I have 11.4k es. The only thing Im really struggling on is mana, I can only run 2 curses then throw out 1 ED before I have to use a mana flask.
"
Mcshankers wrote:
Hey im lvl 87 on this build and as of right now I have 11.4k es. The only thing Im really struggling on is mana, I can only run 2 curses then throw out 1 ED before I have to use a mana flask.

I have the same issue. I don't have enough mana to cast once running the 3 auras in Heretic's Veil...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info