[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

It's cause of overload on the poeplanner webiste because of start of 2week league, it will be available once people stop making traffic on the site.
Skin of the Loyal + empower2 or use poison ?
"
Shinzo wrote:
Skin of the Loyal + empower2 or use poison ?

empower 2 is not worth it, go for posion untill lvl 3
how is this build looking for 3.0? Are there any specific changes so far that affect this build drastically?
There will be an update to guide later on, i had no access to game until this day.
Hype! Waiting for guide update! :D
So how is the build in 3.0, OP? I want to try ed to be able to do some guardians! Everything else was quite disapointing unfortunatelly
"
Yuu07 wrote:
So how is the build in 3.0, OP? I want to try ed to be able to do some guardians! Everything else was quite disapointing unfortunatelly

I dont have much time to play right now, so far smooth and ez up to t7 maps had no problems in selffound mode
only level 73 so far but it seems decent and playable. can easily clear t10 and t11 maps so far with 56k tooltip dot dmg.

running a slightly different lowlife setup with tri curse. just trying to save up for a chayula for a smoother and safer playstyle but they are super expensive right now.
3.0 update is here. Let me know if i forgot or missed something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info