[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

"
crowdog wrote:
How much unreserved mana do you guys have? I have 140 with lvl3 Enlighten in Heretics Helm with Disc/Temp Chains/Enfeeble....I'm constantly having to spam mana flask...super annoying.

(Tree and gear on profile) I just switched to CI at 68 so tree and gear are not done yet...still finding it annoying

You could get a mana node on tree temporary if it bothers you that much, or even invest more into mana and drop mana flask. It is totaly up to you.
Hey! Nice guide! The build seems pretty fun, but I have a little question on my mind:

You suggest switching from hybrid to CI at about lvl 75 or when I have enough gear, but the skilltrees suggested are very different. Should I just follow the CI version during all my leveling to save me some orbs of regret?

Thanks!
"
Sverrath wrote:
Hey! Nice guide! The build seems pretty fun, but I have a little question on my mind:

You suggest switching from hybrid to CI at about lvl 75 or when I have enough gear, but the skilltrees suggested are very different. Should I just follow the CI version during all my leveling to save me some orbs of regret?

Thanks!

The reason for that is simple. Hybrid and CI trees are two different standalone variations. I wouldnt recommend follow CI while lvling, but u could cut some edges and go for more ES nodes early on to save some regrets.
Just wanted to say thanks for the great guide, i went through a few CI ED builds before i landed on yours and I'm very happy with it, it's melting everything while retaining tankiness. That said, i dont understand how you are using the vaal gems.
Last edited by Shwartzchild on Sep 26, 2017, 10:05:07 AM
Never mind the first bit, worked it out.

Also how does added elemental damage to spell effect dots? I ask because the in game dps calculator does not seem to understand ED or contagion, sometimes giving 0 dps and sometimes giving me lots more dps for added damage and crit rating (which I believe does nothing).
Last edited by Cryten0 on Sep 27, 2017, 9:52:47 PM
"
Cryten0 wrote:
Never mind the first bit, worked it out.

Also how does added elemental damage to spell effect dots? I ask because the in game dps calculator does not seem to understand ED or contagion, sometimes giving 0 dps and sometimes giving me lots more dps for added damage and crit rating (which I believe does nothing).

Ele dmg or crits does not affect DoTs in any way. As for in game calc, you are probably looking into wrong part, the "DPS" on skill shows you projectile HIT damage of ED, wich actually can be increased by added dmg as any other projectile in game.

This part shows actual DoT.

Last edited by no1else515 on Sep 28, 2017, 1:55:42 AM
Thanks for the reply. I did see the damage per second but your right I was also looking at the dps section of the character panel. Thanks for the info.
Hi, thanks for the great build.

I'm really enjoying this build and as it evolves it gets better.
I created a new character and started the same from scratch. It was pretty fast.

My items are not great. I already had 90% of them (I'm in standard), I only spent with the armor, which, however, was very cheap (a trifle!).

I also did some experiments with Heartbreaker and Snakepit but I thought the result was inferior.

Now I'm making Tier 12/13 maps with no major concerns. However, as has already been written here, bosses are more complicated to kill (actually only take a little longer ;)

Can I risk going further? I'll check... ;)

Gear:
Spoiler

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/kLdGsmDV

I intend to reach level 91 (my goal), which should be very fast, unless I drop a few maps.

Could you give me some extra recommendation? Should I replace something?
Thanks for sharing.

"
Zatlan wrote:
Thanks for sharing.

Relocor ur chest to get proper gem setup or go LL
Last edited by no1else515 on Oct 10, 2017, 7:06:52 PM
"
Zatlan wrote:
Hi, thanks for the great build.

I'm really enjoying this build and as it evolves it gets better.
I created a new character and started the same from scratch. It was pretty fast.

My items are not great. I already had 90% of them (I'm in standard), I only spent with the armor, which, however, was very cheap (a trifle!).

I also did some experiments with Heartbreaker and Snakepit but I thought the result was inferior.

Now I'm making Tier 12/13 maps with no major concerns. However, as has already been written here, bosses are more complicated to kill (actually only take a little longer ;)

Can I risk going further? I'll check... ;)

Gear:
Spoiler

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/kLdGsmDV

I intend to reach level 91 (my goal), which should be very fast, unless I drop a few maps.

Thanks for sharing.

in standard I use 2 setups, dual wielding when I need extra dps, and decay dagger + shield for though bosses link hydra or minotaur.
you could consider using a decay dagger later.
you can use Greater multiple projectiles just for mapping knowing you are losing a chunk of your dps to improve the clearspeed (with buffed contagion I never find that necessary unless the map contains many totems, in which invulnerability allies totems may spawn)
my character in standard is low life since last league, I think that going lowlife and level 21 essence drain/level 4 empower are the biggest upgrade you can do, not to mention that thanks to life reserved I can run both discipline and clarity lv 20 to solve all mana issues and have 3 active curses (temporal chains, enfeeble and vulnerability)
Last edited by Giammafix on Oct 10, 2017, 7:10:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info