[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

"
Swummy wrote:
Hey, thank you for this nice build.
Nevertheless, I am (probably stupidly) still struggling to understand why we need 3 curses?
Temporal chain & Enfeeble = 2
We could skip the Whispers of Doom, don't we?
Question, for LL, do you use clarity 20?? I'm only able to use 13 with discipline with blood magic.
Hey mates,

Just wondering. I am using an Eye of Chayula for avoid the stun as I am playing CI. In your build you do not have anything to avoid stun, is that not a big deal?
"
Swummy wrote:
Hey mates,

Just wondering. I am using an Eye of Chayula for avoid the stun as I am playing CI. In your build you do not have anything to avoid stun, is that not a big deal?

He says that you should use 'Soul of the Brine King' but I'm also doing what are doing and use Eye of Chayula. It a good choice to use Eye of Chayula if you can get all other stat requirements on other items. If you can you should get a +1 curse Eye of Chayula (~60c) so you can get the 'Vile Bastion' ascendancy note instead of 'Malediction'.
Last edited by Simon_111 on Feb 2, 2018, 3:01:06 AM
Not sure if I'm missing something but wouldn't using the Heartbreaker unique dagger be best until you can afford a 2ex+ dagger with higher spell damage than heartbreaker?
I am playing HC, no +1 curse chayula there (and its around 40c on SC atm).
Ty for the advice.
I am using Xirgil Crank for more safty with a rummy concoction.
It is probably a big loose of dammage & ES but I can run map T10 with it. The backside being no good movement spell and no fortify
"
Swummy wrote:
I am playing HC, no +1 curse chayula there (and its around 40c on SC atm).
Ty for the advice.
I am using Xirgil Crank for more safty with a rummy concoction.
It is probably a big loose of dammage & ES but I can run map T10 with it. The backside being no good movement spell and no fortify

If you want the +1 curse you can buy non corrupted Eye of Chayula and corrupt them yourself and try for +1 curse, they cost about 2c each non corrupted.

Also just run the build however you like it, if you want to play more defensive you should do that.
Tks your builds.
Spoiler
maybe someone can help my - why i got only 6% increased damage taken from wither in POB? Other checked build have 90% in this point.

how is this build looking for 3.2? thinking about rolling this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info