[3.0] Highest Damage Auras in the Game

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvA-4GSQ18DeIRUBUnFVAWbxcvGFYZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqh2-IvQksCj6Kpgspi9vMtEzhzQKNbk3ZjeDRARFR0ZxSI5JsUuuTLNV1lfJWpFca1-wYENk52ZUZp5odGqsa9tsC20Zbj1vnnC7cg99GH_GgKSCx4MJhEiExYVgiECLeox2jLGPGo9GkDOTJ5Rvm4qboZu1njyhL6aspuunCKcrqH2qxLQMtzG4k75PvoC-isHFwzrDbcpKytPMvNAf0_vXz9kT2VvaYtrd34rhiOL342rpAuq66-7sGOyK74jv6_ba99f5N_no-oD60vsJ_kk=?accountName=DE_BattleMage&characterName=SEX_ORAL_BIG_TIME

Path of Building code
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/4yAh8sQr

2.6 Era build info
Spoiler
The idea here was to create a summoner that utilized few overly expensive uniques. As a league starter, you would have to wait around a bit to nab a Vertex to kick off SRS, but you would still be able to be a fantastic party support. I suggest using a Hubris with Chaos res until one pops up on the market. Getting Chaos res capped is pretty easy, mostly going with cheap Chaos res jewels. I should also mention the level 3 Enlighten is not necessary for end-game mana sustain.

EDIT: I should also mention to look out for reduced mana reserved Essence helmets as well as +2 minion gem helmets early league as an alternative to The Vertex.

Path of Building suggests that my Hatred, after all of my aura effectiveness and level 30 Generosity, grants 76% of physical damage as extra cold. You can imagine from there what my Haste, Anger, and Wrath are capable of. I really like this setup compared to a Shav's summoner, but it's up to whether you want to go to the trouble of getting Chaos res capped. I can say that with a measly 600 health at end-game, I can ignore all but the most intense spikes of chaos damage, and Steppand Eard allows me to ignore desecrated ground altogether. I achieve this by forgoing Zealot's Oath and using a Stone Golem to give myself flat life regen that fills my life bar up pretty quickly. I also carry around a Panicked Life Flask for, ahem, scary situations. Of course, in situations where you don't anticipate Chaos damage, I carry around a couple Sorrow of the Divines.

My zombies pack quite the punch, as well as my SRS. I strongly suggest using the two Violent Dead threshold jewels. Also up for consideration are Spectres combined with a Bones of Ullr. I didn't like losing the ES my boots gave me, so that call is up to you. So far, I've consistently tripled the DPS of every relevant build I've came across, so I consider this build a success.

Obviously, if the group of people you play with prefer defense over pure DPS, then a mana Guardian is going to be more relevant. Personally, I enjoy the solo viability this build grants me as I mostly like to play alone. I feel like this build is a great alternative to classic summoners and I would love some critique in the comments.

With 3.0, very little changes with this summoner/aurabot. I've optimized this particular character for party-play as opposed to solo play. I'm using Spell Totem to summon Animated Weapons and pretty much nothing else. Of course, you could run the Violent Dead zombies for clear and SRS for single target, but that's up to you.

Discipline should go in either a Voideye or a +2/3 Unset ring with flat ES. Since ES values were nerfed into the ground this patch, I focused on getting as much as possible from the tree and off gear. I made it to level 93, so I feel like the hardcore viability of this iteration is fairly strong.
Last edited by DE_BattleMage on Nov 13, 2017, 4:05:02 AM
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2017, 8:47:20 PM
a great guildie to map with :3
converting my lvl 50 penta golem build into this, will let you know after few days ;)
Feel free to PM me in game @MooMooMadelyn any time I'm online for gear suggestions and build help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info