[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

l use Victarios Charity and nod shild for minions works much better
to time i get this baron
good guide... will update w progress in patch
"
Adder10_0 wrote:
People are kind of overreacting here. You don't need the Baron for this build to work and can just wait for the price to fall, chance one, or just farm level 26 zones if you're really desperate.

Or, you know.

Transmute + white Bone Spirit Shield + white life flask = Life Flask of Animation

Life Flask of Animation + Alt + blue helm (preferably with links/sockets/colors already BBRR or BBBR) = helm with +1 to socketed minions.

When the price does fall, what's a fair price for one? I'm sure it'll start going down quickly if they're already a few for sale (even though they're ridiculously priced right now)
Looks like the price of Baron is going up, not down. People are starting to list for 3ex now, this is insane.
"
dbush2765 wrote:
Looks like the price of Baron is going up, not down. People are starting to list for 3ex now, this is insane.

It's not gonna be instant. Could be a few days, a week, or like two weeks until it settles down. This is the first time I'm doing a build that requires a unique in a fresh league.
"
Justforcause wrote:
Fist, thanks for the guide. Second , want ot ask you about mana reservation. So you have 3 auras - clarity, hatred and haste. With 10% reduced mana reservation from skill tree you can achieve to have all of them active at the same time?

Hatred on generosity is first and foremost.

Clarity lvl 1 only takes a sliver of mana and is there mostly to give us the benefit of Commander of Darkness.(resists plus each aura adding bonus damage/speed to minions) I have leveled a little my clarity so that i am potting mana alot less.. and only as i dont yet have a bm staff crafted so these 2 run fine together.

Haste, the 3rd Aura, is only once u have converted over to a BM (Blood Magic) staff, once u do this u should end up with enough reserve to run the 3 (if u lvld clarity alittle like i did buy another and keep at lvl 1)
Hello,

Playing a SRS for the first time, im having a blast and killing mobs pertty quickly even without Baron. I still need more cast speed.
However got lucky with prophecies( got Jeweler Touch) and read that its not worth going 5l srs instead of 4l with Baron but since Baron gonna maybe take a while to price down ( im not lucky with chances and drops), is it worth using the prophecy for srs WITHOUT Baron or do I save for another build ?

Thanks for the build !
What's everyone think about running a legacy Geofri's for a chest? +2ES per 5str would go really well with MoM/EB.
"
Killahseven wrote:
"
there is now way to level this build without The Baron, I had to change my starter build to something more viable

That's simply not true. I finished act 4 without the baron, 0 problems.

indeed...very easy - Act 7 here without baron...no problem...i have hatred + clarity high lvl
All acts done without baron not much problem just in act10 but it isnt the best to farm maps i dont know what i can do to improve

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info