Stuck on a loading screen

Has running this shown any information for those with the unable to see anything on the beach problem? And do you have the latest drivers?
Balance & Design
i'll add my info to help out

hp pavillion dv6885se laptop
windows 7 32-bit
dual 2.1ghz
3gb ram
geforce 8400m se 256mb

this happens about 2-3 times per 4 hours only in town both forest and shore

i have not tried anyof these solutions, but another solution i discovered a while ago through searching was to have the guy i play with log in to my account on his computer and move my character to a different town

i can log into other characters but if i try to go straight to that town/difficulty that won't load that character will too become stuck, which follows with what was said about the instance becoming corrupt

i have many memory problems with poe this one i have observed through the control panel seems to bring poe from an average 1.2-1.4gb of ram to less than 1 gb as if the town hasn't finished loading into memory

the issue also happened once when i logged out from forest encampment to try to prevent all the crashes and corruption only to try to log back in and be stuck loading, i had not exited the game
I have the problem of being stuck on the first loading screen but minimizing and coming back makes the game appear again.
It just crashed a few minutes ago after i was stuck in laoding screen to the broken bridge portal. Maybe this bug was caused by teleporting 2 times very fast in a row.

Anyhow... now it is crashed and when i try to restart the game an error message appears:

-------

"BuffDefinitions_Row": The format of a game data file cannot be read, is it out of date?

"BuffDefinitions_Row": The format of a game data file cannot be read, is it out of date?

-------

Yep.. i get this message 4 times, and im unable to restart the game. It broke. Need help.
"
S4ngetsu wrote:
It just crashed a few minutes ago after i was stuck in laoding screen to the broken bridge portal. Maybe this bug was caused by teleporting 2 times very fast in a row.

Try using this to repair these errors!
Balance & Design
Tried that... doesn't work. I just keep crashing crashing and crashing... IT start the load screen, some music start for a sec or 2 and then nothing and it's white out.
"
Zaraky wrote:
Tried that... doesn't work. I just keep crashing crashing and crashing... IT start the load screen, some music start for a sec or 2 and then nothing and it's white out.

Do you have the latest drivers? What are your system specs?
Balance & Design
Got it working, by taking off window mode and other setting... I'm not using the lastest driver cuz i get more bsod with them lol. Im still using a 800gtx on a 30" which is killing my card slowy but surely -_- Anyway everything is fine now.
I have had a few instances where I launch the game and it doesnt load either. I see Grinding Gear Games and "loading.." at the bottom but then the screen goes black. Its just a matter of ending the process in the task manager and trying to launch it again though.
how long is the pack check meant to run for?

it's still in the command prompt

'C:\Installation Folder\Path of Exile>PackCheck Content.ggpk
Checking pack file conent.ggpk...'

been that way for at least 10minutes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info