Stuck on a loading screen

It happened to me 6 times in a row today, after the new patch.
I could'n access any "map" instance. Other areas worked fine, but everytime I entered a map it crashed.
Now I'm trying to be completely logged out for 15 minutes. This should reset me completely from every instance... Let me see if this is working.
I have also restarted the Pc and the client several times.
The same as client crash problem, i haven't experience loading screen isues for a while, but since the last patch this came back.
Yeah, since the last patch I've had an issue with Dungeon and Crematorium maps (other maps have worked so far), you get stuck on the loading screen upon entering the map and you get an error on the desktop complaining something about missing tileset or something. Once you click "ok" to these errors on the desktop, you get past the loading screen.

I didn't realize that I was getting these errors on desktop (I'm playing fullscreen) and just thought the game has hung on the loading screen. Cost me two deaths. ;-(
Are you shpongled yet?
I've lost quite a few maps to this.
The only advice I can give others is if your client starts acting up (mostly if you freeze when trying to access certain areas) then it's best not to risk a map.
Getting the same now @ Crossroads

Error opening file:
Metadata/Terrain/RuinedTempleForest/Abyss/templeruinforest_fence_crevice_corner_concave_v01_01.tdt

I can't enter in Chamber of Sins:
Exception
Error opening file:
Metadata/Terrain/RuinedTempleForest/Abyss/templeruinedforest_fence_crevice_corner_concave_v01_01.tdt
I also have the metadata problem but in upper prison instead.
Well, at least I'm not alone.
I foresee a fix in the upcoming patch (tomorrow maybe?).
Let's cross fingers!
I cant enter the prison too. Managed to get into the prison once ( after 10 tries). But i cant enter upper prison...
Same for me, have to switch to Windows and press "ok" to get past the

Error opening file:
Metadata/Terrain/RuinedTempleForest/Abyss/templeruinforest_fence_crevice_corner_concave_v01_01.tdt

Messages, then the game loads into the map.
IGN : Loothure ; Feeltheforce ;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info