[3.0] NEC - [B]light [B]lock & [C]urses - 550k Single Target [HC]

"
tsunny wrote:
I was just theorycrafting a max block necro (but using scorching ray & scaling using the scourge) and this just looks so much better & tankier. So I think I will do this instead, really like the multiple layers of defense.

Would you just leveling using blight?

HELL NAW blight leveling feels awful, the AoE is so small in early levels and damage feels mediocre. Blight AoE increases every 5 levels on the gem.

I'd suggest leveling with scorching ray. Very similar playstyle so it's an easy transition and it's effective as soon as you can get the gem. I leveled with scorching ray until I could use Allelopathy.

Last edited by SuccYE on Aug 23, 2017, 9:01:45 PM
I'm in love with this build. One question thou: How do you activate the 2nd Spreading Rot ? The slot you used doesn't have 40 int+ allocated . Maybe I'm being autistic but I cannot figure it out.
"
JayJayFly wrote:
I'm in love with this build. One question thou: How do you activate the 2nd Spreading Rot ? The slot you used doesn't have 40 int+ allocated . Maybe I'm being autistic but I cannot figure it out.

All of these type of gems don't need the stats to be allocated anymore, just in the radius.
Aaaaah, My autismo kicked in. Thank you very much.
Dual Cybil's Paws + Stone of Lazhwar makes for a cheap leveling combination and packs quite a punch (at the cost of being under block cap by like 8% (you're still spell block capped). The amulet is so cheap, you can probably corrupt for 4% block chance or +1 curse.
so no chance to see build tree? or leveling guide with tree
Have you thought about using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Rippling_Thoughts as your weapon. 21LVL Arcane Surge is pretty signifigant boost to damage
Last edited by Qraparta on Sep 6, 2017, 12:50:33 PM
Just wanted to say thank you. Playing this build now and it feels really solid and safe :)
real dope build, thanks
Last edited by basikxs on Sep 7, 2017, 12:03:00 PM
Hey! I'm currently also playing a build revolving around the Allelopathy gloves and Necro max block abuse. :) I'm using a Skin of the Loyal with a 6L Essence Drain, though, and use Blight only as a single target DPS boost and I'm using Desecrate and Bone Offering in a CWDT setup, because the build will play _so_ much smoother that way.

Although Cybil's is great for the build due to the high block chance it doesn't offer much else aside from spelldamage, which you can easily get from other weapons, too, so I decided to use The Scourge, since also has some attack speed for faster Whirling Blades and summons wolves who are actually great meat shields. With the Necromancer Ascendancy you'll get tons of free +minion damage already and you can even get a Bone Helmet with the 30-40% minion damage implicit to boost all damage you deal, making it even better than the lab enchant, because it affects Blight AND Essence Drain.

https://pastebin.com/FSxTPsPZ <--- this is my character if you're interested in the build.

EDIT: Seems I completely underestimated the Wither Totem. That thing is nuts! Played around with gem links and dropped Whirling Blades for Flame Dash, lost Increased Duration on the CWDT setup and no longer have Fortify via my movement ability, but the boss DPS skyrocketed.

https://pastebin.com/qz9nkx1s <--- updated PoB link for my character. (keep in mind: the Blight DPS you see in PoB is for ONE stack, but with the duration nodes and Temporal Chains the DoT debuff lasts long enough that you will easily get 20 stacks of the debuff rather quickly)
Last edited by zuckerjoe on Sep 7, 2017, 7:21:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info