[3.0] NEC - [B]light [B]lock & [C]urses - 550k Single Target [HC]

"
Qraparta wrote:
Have you thought about using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Rippling_Thoughts as your weapon. 21LVL Arcane Surge is pretty signifigant boost to damage

That weapon has low APS and Blight has a very low mana cost. I can't remember off the top of my head how much Blight costs per second but I think it's roughly 30mana. LVL 21 Arcane Surge requires 461 mana to have been spent to come into effect = roughly 15seconds of Blight spam. The Arcane Surge buff provided by the Harbinger only lasts for 4 seconds and according to the wiki casts it "occasionally" which means it'd never get activated.

I believe the dude just gives you the buff. You don't have to meet any requirements. He just zaps you and you get the buff.
"
zuckerjoe wrote:
I believe the dude just gives you the buff. You don't have to meet any requirements. He just zaps you and you get the buff.

This is correct. It's a 4 second buff, and the cd starts as soon as he casts it - so it's 4 seconds on, 4 seconds off, consistently.

I'm using this sword with this build, and it's pretty great (in low maps, at least - I'm only at 73 and wearing pretty budget gear, but I've taken it up through t6 in HHC). The attack speed kinda sucks for whirling blades, but the spell damage is good, the harbinger is cool, and the Arcane Surge proc on WB is surprisingly powerful. It's strong enough to 1 shot white packs in early-mid maps, depending on mods. And the damage bonus from arcane surge is no slouch. I'd definitely recommend it as a low-mid budget weapon in lieu of a sweet dagger.
"
awwwsnap13 wrote:
"
zuckerjoe wrote:

This is correct. It's a 4 second buff, and the cd starts as soon as he casts it - so it's 4 seconds on, 4 seconds off, consistently.

I'm using this sword with this build, and it's pretty great (in low maps, at least - I'm only at 73 and wearing pretty budget gear, but I've taken it up through t6 in HHC). The attack speed kinda sucks for whirling blades, but the spell damage is good, the harbinger is cool, and the Arcane Surge proc on WB is surprisingly powerful. It's strong enough to 1 shot white packs in early-mid maps, depending on mods. And the damage bonus from arcane surge is no slouch. I'd definitely recommend it as a low-mid budget weapon in lieu of a sweet dagger.

Thanks for info, I never did end up using one myself. Too expensive at the start of a league and the APS was off putting.
Last edited by SuccYE on Sep 15, 2017, 10:02:18 PM
This build felt super-solid as soon as I hit level 69. It got me my first level 90 hardcore character. Thank you!
I have played Turmoil race event with this build (as second char) I took 90 and it was terrible and exhausting. Though build is definetly can handle very difficult map mods, kill everything and great anti-boss but it's soooo slow and hard to play. Not to mention that gloves was non-existant in first 5 days, levelling was terrible without Tabula and later with tabula+ED not much better. So I would not recommend this for race or league starter or for beginners.

my char PoB url https://pastebin.com/CUyuVaBe

3.2 UPD. Offerings now have 50% effect on player. I guess now build is pretty dead.
Last edited by K4r4k4s4 on Mar 31, 2018, 3:42:53 AM
I'm lvl 91 now with this character and killed the Minotaur deathless so far.
i optimized a few things for my playstyle but i have to admit it is as far as i know the tankiest build i everplayed.

If i killed the other guardians , i will tell you.

Flask management is really important. What kind of flasks do you use guys ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info