[3.0] Zombie/SRS --#1 Build Guide-- Uber Atziri/Shaper/Guardians

hey can u add path of builing link ?
Well I bought a crude bow that was +1 to gems, was a rare with 3 attributes. Put Deafening Essence of Fear on it thinking it would just add minion dmg and it changes my stats and removed the +1 to gems lol.

WTB Crafting steps 101 from start to finish for a complete idiot...

-______-
It's like 1 out of 35 Essences of Fear to get the +1 gems. The big kicker is getting a resistance with it also. This craft is considered one of the last things to do toward mid-maxing the build.
Oh shit, you try get the +1 gems while spamming Essences of Fear? I spent 800 alts trying to get a +1 that way lmao, then just gave up and bought a +1
hey
i fallow yuer build

i got +1 bow + 4 empower
my zombie still die to t16 boss

what im doing worng ?
"
you use vaal pact to effectively face tank everything because leech cap is such a pleb mechanic

Can someone help me out? How does Vaal Pact work?
I got Vaal Pact but I don't seem to be getting any life back when I attack with SRS.
Please tell me what I am missing or don't understand.

Gain Life from Leech instantly
Life Regeneration has no effect

I don't understand where we get the life leech from.
"
BadMoeJoe wrote:
"
you use vaal pact to effectively face tank everything because leech cap is such a pleb mechanic

Can someone help me out? How does Vaal Pact work?
I got Vaal Pact but I don't seem to be getting any life back when I attack with SRS.
Please tell me what I am missing or don't understand.

Gain Life from Leech instantly
Life Regeneration has no effect

I don't understand where we get the life leech from.

If you equip life leech to a minion...the life leeched will apply to your minions and not you...same rule applies to totems...your totems will get the life leeched and not you. The minions/totems are doing the damage so the life is leeched to them and not you.

Also note, Vaal Pact applies to you and not your minions.

However, The Baron helm says %2 zombies damage is leeched to you as life if you have 1000 strength.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Oct 16, 2017, 4:19:09 PM
"
moshemaman25 wrote:
hey
i fallow yuer build

i got +1 bow + 4 empower
my zombie still die to t16 boss

what im doing worng ?

Zombies die on occasion....With lvl 26 zombies they should ONLY die on a long drawn out guardian fight/shaper/uber atziri. I run a mana flask to re-summon them once in awhile. Generally, the zombies will out leech damage delt.
"
KyleGallas wrote:

Also note, Vaal Pact applies to you and not your minions.

However, The Baron helm says %2 zombies damage is leeched to you as life if you have 1000 strength.

Ahhhh... ok that make sense...it's not working because I don't have 1000 STR yet.

Few more questions.

What order did you take your Ascendancy?

What Pantheon are you using?

What do you recommend I craft on my bow?

Should I use this Essence last when crafting or first?

Can i ask why no Hatred Aura and where can i find Host chieftain sir?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info