[3.0] Bobby's Wild Strike Elementalist Guide [Crit/Claw]

"
GeneParmesean wrote:
Couldn't agree more.

Here my damage full buff at Shaper configuration. I have to buy some jewels and it should it 2M3k with Ice wave.

"
Psycho_Ad wrote:
"
GeneParmesean wrote:
Couldn't agree more.

Here my damage full buff at Shaper configuration. I have to buy some jewels and it should it 2M3k with Ice wave.

Which character on your profile hits those numbers and how are you configuring PoB?
I copied LilYLaSavauge's character stuff into PoB (https://pastebin.com/RN2CRDjc) and the best i could come up with on Shaper was 1.5M and some change. That included Pendulum of Destruction, and that you've been hit by all 3 damage types recently, and every single flask up.

Now, don't get me wrong, 1.5M with wildstrike is pretty solid, but I'm curious how you arrived at the 2.19 number.

Could you include your PoB link that you screenshot with?

Sure, but I removed the enchant on boots, I'm trying to get the pen if not killed recently (merc) but nothing so far.

https://pastebin.com/sVfN3mGW

Pay attention that all buffs are actives, so it's not the DPS you'll get on Shaper, but all t15 bosses can be down in 10s with max life/enfeeble or elemental dmg reduction.

But this build is not very good for the amount of currency I put in there, but the feeling is very good, I'm one shooting everything, and reflect mod on map is not a problem. At lvl 94 you can change the tree to have more leech.
Last edited by Psycho_Ad on Oct 12, 2017, 10:19:38 AM
Dual Doryani's Catalyst + Inquistor + Grand Spectrum would work less or more ?What do you thing ? Except reflect of course ! :)
How you would you do this build as a league starter?

Tried starting out with Frost Blades (which you have to mule), felt that was became really weak, so I switched to Firestorm and got some Spelldamage nodes at the start. Way better.

At ~28 I did Library quest to buy Wild Strike and support gems. Got a Sparkling Claw with 20% quality and did the vendor recipe for 50% IPD.

I got the Claw nodes (Claw of the Pride, Soul Raker), but the damage still feels pretty low and I this also leads to problem getting stunned, because you have to get close to attack.

If you just continue levelling with Firestorm you probably would have to respecc too many nodes.

Any suggestions?
"
VisorX wrote:
How you would you do this build as a league starter?

Tried starting out with Frost Blades (which you have to mule), felt that was became really weak, so I switched to Firestorm and got some Spelldamage nodes at the start. Way better.

At ~28 I did Library quest to buy Wild Strike and support gems. Got a Sparkling Claw with 20% quality and did the vendor recipe for 50% IPD.

I got the Claw nodes (Claw of the Pride, Soul Raker), but the damage still feels pretty low and I this also leads to problem getting stunned, because you have to get close to attack.

If you just continue levelling with Firestorm you probably would have to respecc too many nodes.

Any suggestions?

From what I remember, I think I used whatever I felt like until I could use Wild Strike. I like leveling with the skills I plan on using whenever possible, as I like getting used to the playstyle.
https://www.youtube.com/c/bobbygoogus
https://www.twitch.tv/bobbygoogus/
Would Ancestral Call work with this build?

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Two questions;

1. Could you do this and focus on physical damage and utilise Elemental Overload?
2. Could a non-crit version work?
@monkuar
if u like to switch gems all the time sure. the build itself doesnt scale single target damage with ancestral call so its a bad idea, just make sure u focus rares and unique monsters and u should clear everything else by its death.

@Chalk_Circles
1. yes that works.
2. it does. check the pastebin on the commentaries before you, there is a pastebin for 1kk dps 4800 life version.

considering how leech works now id rather go crit side reach ~300k dps and have a ton of defensive mechanisms like dodge evasion and phys reductions (AA, lightning coil, etc).
3.2 may have just buffed the hell out of this. Mastermind of Discord gives 25% resistance penetration for each of the 3 Heralds and cuts their mana reserve by 25%. So tri-Herald wild strike would be 25% res pen on every hit. Add that to Paragon of Calamity: No longer reduces Reflected Elemental Damage taken by 50%. Instead, you Cannot take Reflected Elemental Damage. Res pen and can run reflect maps. Think I'll have to run this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info