Noob question: Is there any way to farm a specific Cobalt Jewel?

I would really like to get my hands on Dead Reckoning but in standard league it costs an insane amount of chaos orbs and farming those would likely take as long as getting the jewel to drop and as I have limited time I'd like to know if there's a way to expedite it.
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2017, 3:33:33 AM
I have 2 with the legacy rolls (3 mages instead of 5), you can have them if you want. You should be able to divine them for the better roll once you have the currency.

Didn't know those things were worth anything, I've vendored so many for chance orbs. xD

Edit: Forgot, just message me in-game. You can use the same name as my account name to reach me. I'll be on for 3 or 4 more hours. If I'm not on send a friend invite and I'll toss em to you when I get on. If you want them of course. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Oct 24, 2017, 1:21:06 AM
thx a bunch dude
That said I would still like to know if there's a way to heighten the chance of getting the specific jewel you want
No, there really isn't any way other than poe.trade or random drop (or that new currency in Harbinger that changes it to a different unique). Some of the threshold jewels are a quest reward though. But that selection is fairly limited.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Ah ok thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info