[3.4] UltraBot (14 Aura + 3 Curse (All auras)(High and low end budgets)(4 Builds))

Whats the difference between Steppan and Sintrek?
"
mistuhdo wrote:
Whats the difference between Steppan and Sintrek?

Sintrek gives overall better stats
Steppan gives immunity to desecrated ground which is massive for the build, allows you to miss flasks and regen energy shield without it being cancelled.
Any clue why POB says I won't have enough mana for 12 auras?

"
Any clue why POB says I won't have enough mana for 12 auras?

Using conquerers efficiency? Or what ever its called, the jewel for 2%. The guide I showed balanced it right but yeah shavs is annoying to work with.
Hello, Thanks to OP for the effort it takes to make something like this.

I'm an average player that is thinking to start the next league with an aurabot to duo party with a friend that will go Windripper.

Do u think it will be possible to start as an aurabot "following" this guide as we rush the content. Maybe farm some shav's div cards at start and keep upgrading the gear as we map?

Would it be viable to do this in a efficient way? Or do you suggest i start with hybrid SRS and then switch to full aurabot?

Can anyone gimme some tips on how to start in our planned setup?

Thanks, and sorry for my english.
Thanks GGG for this game.
"
Kazerolo wrote:
Hello, Thanks to OP for the effort it takes to make something like this.

I'm an average player that is thinking to start the next league with an aurabot to duo party with a friend that will go Windripper.

Do u think it will be possible to start as an aurabot "following" this guide as we rush the content. Maybe farm some shav's div cards at start and keep upgrading the gear as we map?

Would it be viable to do this in a efficient way? Or do you suggest i start with hybrid SRS and then switch to full aurabot?

Can anyone gimme some tips on how to start in our planned setup?

Thanks, and sorry for my english.

I do believe that you will easily be able to do this as a league starter, ive done it a couple times now as league start. Duoing will make that even easier.
I skipped shavs all together in most cases and went right for influence, using mana instead of life until I was able to afford coruscating elixir potions (chaos does not bypass es flask). If you are adamant on going shavs you can use Solaris Lorica early which will have the same effect as shavs.

I hit 95 after a couple days, was top 20 for necro for a while by rushing influence and mapping as league starter with a group of people I didnt know, so yes I would say it is efficient to do so. You will want some sort of attack skill, I used firestorm this league and then around 65 I went full aurabot.

Shavs low life aurabot leveling plan:
Solaris Lorica when you can use it
Energy shield where ever you can get it
Use Lori's Lantern as one of your rings to help your early defenses if you decide to go LL
Dont spec into blood magic right away until youre sure you are ready to make the change
Thanks for your reply, and sorry for the delay, have been busy.

I will stick to shav's because it will be funnier for me. Im bad at keeping the flasks up while i loot everything and stick to my friend. So shavs is going to be better for me.

Correct me pls in whichever of the below im wrong (remember i will duo partying with a full DPS guy):

- I will level as SRS + zombies + whatever invocation. Adding auras as soon as i can on my mana.

- While leveling (1-60) i will only be able to have 1 major aura (hatred, haste, wrath), maybe at some point 2. Which auras do u recommend me using?

- I will stack ES wherever i can, and get a lorica ASAP from poetrade live search

- I will rush for the reduced mana reserved nodes (not the one after BM), after level 30. Can i skip the flask ring that appears on ur level 30 tree?

- I will allocate BM something around 75 whenever i feel i have stacked enough ES.

That's what im thinking to do next league start. I will have very low currency available since we plan to heavily upgrade the MF and DPS of my teammate.

All the extra advices you can give me (not only the OP, also the community) is more than welcome.

Again thanks for your time sir!

"
Kazerolo wrote:
Thanks for your reply, and sorry for the delay, have been busy.

I will stick to shav's because it will be funnier for me. Im bad at keeping the flasks up while i loot everything and stick to my friend. So shavs is going to be better for me.

Correct me pls in whichever of the below im wrong (remember i will duo partying with a full DPS guy):

- I will level as SRS + zombies + whatever invocation. Adding auras as soon as i can on my mana.

- While leveling (1-60) i will only be able to have 1 major aura (hatred, haste, wrath), maybe at some point 2. Which auras do u recommend me using?

- I will stack ES wherever i can, and get a lorica ASAP from poetrade live search

- I will rush for the reduced mana reserved nodes (not the one after BM), after level 30. Can i skip the flask ring that appears on ur level 30 tree?

- I will allocate BM something around 75 whenever i feel i have stacked enough ES.

That's what im thinking to do next league start. I will have very low currency available since we plan to heavily upgrade the MF and DPS of my teammate.

All the extra advices you can give me (not only the OP, also the community) is more than welcome.

Again thanks for your time sir!

I recommend using haste as your first 50% aura, for speed of your minions and allies, secondary use wrath if ele dps, hatred if phys dps.
You can skip the flask ring, its just a quality of life thing.
What gems can i use in the boots if using shav's? more vaal skills? dont wanna be killing anything, maybe a decoy? Any suggestion?

Also, as i will be using shavs, no need for the +1 curse on passive tree, Any suggestion on what to use those points?
Last edited by Kazerolo on Feb 12, 2018, 3:13:21 PM
"
Kazerolo wrote:
What gems can i use in the boots if using shav's? more vaal skills? dont wanna be killing anything, maybe a decoy? Any suggestion?

Also, as i will be using shavs, no need for the +1 curse on passive tree, Any suggestion on what to use those points?

3 vaal auras + inc duration

Get more ES over the curse nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info