NEED SOME HELP Lightning Elementalist ES Build

Hello everyone,
I am pretty nooby and stuck here (lvl 83) with my elementalist build. My Idea was to make a full ES Elementalist based on lightning damage... But there are severel problems i am facing -hope there is a cheap way to modify my char and make it endgame playable -therfore i am open to all kind of suggestions THX!

Items:

Plan is to go on better ES-rolls + second void battery and full resistences to replace the "purity of elements"

Passive tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAFvDXwN0Q5IEQ8RLREvEVARlhM1FVAXLxekGyUc3B0UHU8gbiL0JNgnqSsKLJwspiy_LR8tfTQKNbk2xTdmN4NFnUlPSbFLrkyzUDBTNVNSVdZWSFv0XGtcimNDZOdsC20ZeaF713yDfll-r3_GgKSESIUyhW2LeouZjRmPGo9GkNaQ-pMnlSCXLZrgoS-m66cIpyusmLQMtYW5b7yqvorBtMHFw23K09QH1YHXz9gk2VvZX9rd217cjd2M323fiuAS4vfjhOkC6rrr7uwY71DviPLh98H31_k3-tI=?accountName=MrSeIfdestrucT&characterName=MSelfdestrucT

How can i get more survive-ability? Can i leech my ES? Or should i just relay on recharge?

THX in advance...
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2018, 5:16:13 AM
If you're sure you want to stick with CI, then I suggest the following
1) Take the Written in Blood cluster
2) Spec out of Pain Attunement (Low Life doesn't work with CI)
3) Consider speccing out of Quick Recovery (unless you're using Energy from Within)
4) Consider speccing into Growth and Decay instead
5) Consider speccing into Essence Surge
6) Drop Lori's for a rare ES ring (Low Life doesn't work with CI)
- ones with STR/DEX will help you spec out of the +30 nodes
7) Drop The Pariah for a rare ES ring
- ones with STR/DEX will help you spec out of the +30 nodes
8) Craft "% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge" onto your rings
- requires Leo level 3
- you can find crafting services in Standard if you don't have Leo 3
9) Start looking into upgrades for your equipment
- i get the feeling you're not capped on resists
- you want a decent amount of move speed on boots
10) Maybe drop Choir of the Storm for a rare amulet for now
- need to cover the basics before you work in specialized uniques
11) Work some defensive links into your setup
- Examples:
- CWDT-Immortal Call-Frost Wall-Phase Run
- Decoy Totem

Hope that helps 🎵
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Hi !

First of all, I'm not an ES nor a CI player.

"
How can i get more survive-ability? Can i leech my ES? Or should i just relay on recharge?

Yes, you can Leech ES with a Passive Notable somewhere over the Shadow Start (Ghost Reaver) but it will reduce your recharge of ES by 50%. Maybe consider a Vaal Discipline for recharge even in combat (don't remember how it works however)

Now, I see that you're using Lightning Warp for movement but only with Faster Casting linked to it. That ... slow at least. Link it with Less duration and find movespeed boots. That will help a little.

Arc with a Curse on Hit while you are using Storm Call may not be the best idea. Try with Orb of Storms maybe ?
I remember Storm Call is pretty good with a Less Duration Support on hit (%more damage, reduced time before striking)
Last thingy : You play with Lightning but can't Shock with your spells. How do you proc Herald of Thunder ?

My 3 cents.
Alyaa.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info