[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
cuREE wrote:
Can someone explain me whats the point of Elemental Equilibrium ? Our minions do mostly physical and cold damage so whats the point reducing the resistances of other elements and increasing cold res? And why not take 10% minion life up at Death Attunement ?

Minions don't proc EE.

You proc EE on mobs with some fire or lightning skill, that gives -50% to cold so your minions cold portion does more damage.
Great Guide. If your survivability was ok, do you think it'd be worth going Puppet Master vs Mistress in the final Ascendancy?

Thanks,

Extradus
What's the idea behind linking Temporal Chains, Hatred, Generosity and Blasphemy? Hatred and chains do not seem to be applied to minions, if that's what it's supposed to do.
Hi, i have 2 questions.
- is it true that multistrike doesn't work with vaal skeletons? replace it with which gem?
- isn't puppet master more effective than mistress of sacrifice? mistress 40% damage does not apply to minions...
thanks for answers, really enjoying this build.
Last edited by predator77 on Jun 13, 2018, 1:42:54 PM
"
What's the idea behind linking Temporal Chains, Hatred, Generosity and Blasphemy? Hatred and chains do not seem to be applied to minions, if that's what it's supposed to do.

Lack of other places to put them. Temporal Chains -> Blasphemy makes Temporal chains an aoe around you to slow. It's a curse and not supposed to be on your minions. Hatred -> Generosity is for your minions to get the hatred buff.
"
predator77 wrote:
Hi, i have 2 questions.
- is it true that multistrike doesn't work with vaal skeletons? replace it with which gem?
- isn't puppet master more effective than mistress of sacrifice? mistress 40% damage does not apply to minions...
thanks for answers, really enjoying this build.

- Yes.
- Hmm if it doesn't apply to minions I suppose you're right.
"
Avengii wrote:
"

Lack of other places to put them. Temporal Chains -> Blasphemy makes Temporal chains an aoe around you to slow. It's a curse and not supposed to be on your minions. Hatred -> Generosity is for your minions to get the hatred buff.

Temporal Chains is becomes an aura that applies to enemies and won't be put on your minions, so yeah makes sense.
Why Commander as 3rd Ascendancy? The 12% AS from Puppet Master seems pretty broken and the 30% dmg is the same on both. Just because of the res?
You recomend maim as the 6th gem, but meleephysical gives more dps on POB, is there something im missing about maim ?
Can I get a blue staff with 136 Minion Damage and reforge it to yellow? And hope for +1 Minion Gem ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info