[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

Been using a variant of this build and it is just amazing so far. Killed uber uber lab phases near instantly and I haven't even started buying my "To Dusts" yet. Going really nice so far, my only problem with it is that vaal summon skeletons kills my framerate. In my variant I ditched the extra curse in favor of impresence, which gave me some more unreserved mana alongside the ability to run arctic armor or a purity. Really looking forward to where this build is going.

Edit: just corrupted these for myself

Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jun 18, 2018, 5:01:18 AM
can i use the setup for mage skeletons with this build ?? need to change something ??

Amazing guide, congratz ! =)
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
Been using a variant of this build and it is just amazing so far. Killed uber uber lab phases near instantly and I haven't even started buying my "To Dusts" yet. Going really nice so far, my only problem with it is that vaal summon skeletons kills my framerate. In my variant I ditched the extra curse in favor of impresence, which gave me some more unreserved mana alongside the ability to run arctic armor or a purity. Really looking forward to where this build is going.

Wow that looks good! I just started the early end-game mapping. Did you make any changes to your talent tree? So far, I've dropped the extra curse talents for a little extra resist to get me started, but will probably reinvest those points to grab another Jewel Socket. Am otherwise following the build on the front page.
Last edited by Spottednoble on Jun 18, 2018, 2:47:21 PM
Hello guys, what is the best replacement for a "Multistrike skill" ? im using Vaal Skeletons so im thinking about "Melee physical damage support" in this slot, because vaal got no benefits from it any way. Or it's a bad idea? 5l Femurs staff.

P.s. Catharsis thank you for an such cool build!
Hey, i'm currently leveling (lvl 40) with a from dust, skellies and r spirits. Pve and lab works great, but I'm having a lot of trouble in the new incursion temple, time goes too fast and when i summon skellies they dont kill fast enough, should i switch to something else for that or should i wait to get better items + ascend skills? ty!
You use zombies + raging spirits until you can clear Cruel Labyrinth.
no movement skill? I feel like a sloth.

Also why lvl 3 ball lightning? Im only lvl 20s and using Vaal arc right now. Is that ok?
Last edited by DarkPenny on Jun 19, 2018, 4:23:02 AM
"
Spottednoble wrote:

Wow that looks good! I just started the early end-game mapping. Did you make any changes to your talent tree? So far, I've dropped the extra curse talents for a little extra resist to get me started, but will probably reinvest those points to grab another Jewel Socket. Am otherwise following the build on the front page.

I dropped the curse nodes and grabbed more life nodes instead, with some more gear upgrades I estimate that I may be able to get a bit more than 9k, I based the changes for mine on the version that someone else posted a couple pages back. The temp chains for double curse hasn't felt necessary to me yet, and I would much prefer the larger life pool as big hits still get me once in a while

"
DarkPenny wrote:
no movement skill? I feel like a sloth

You can easily replace animate guardian with a movement skill, it really isn't necessary.
"
mardukthewolf wrote:

Thanks for the impresence idea, this let me put enlighten on to hatred and now I have a little bit more mana for a smoother experience.
So Im at full build right now with A LOT of currency lying around. Would buying a headhunter help this build at all and what other "upgrades" could i make to this? Thank you in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info