[3.3] [HC] Torchbearer's Off-Screen Summoner - [Command 90+ Minions] - [HC/Uber endgame viable]

s
Last edited by enigma322 on Jun 17, 2018, 10:27:15 PM
Hi there, I saw this build posted somewhere and I think it's very original and interesting but since its my first time doing a summoner build, I need some tips.

I have problems with leveling (lvl 48 atm) : lack of damage, my summons die constantly, im using tabula with the recommended gems you put in the guide for leveling (vaal skelllies)

Also what jewels should I aim for late game? Ghastly, cobalts or just straight uniques? with what mods?
Also im playing SC not HC, what changes would you make to the build to play SC? I want to be safe still cause im not a very skilled player and I would like to run shaper and such.

Last edited by Hakalus121 on Jun 18, 2018, 10:41:33 AM
Skill tree is wrong, when going into templar side it is better to take occultist's dominion and str+int nodes instead of 3 int nodes.
Last edited by Organizmas on Jun 18, 2018, 4:38:43 PM
Ok playing hardcore I've got a bunch of questions sorry. I'm level 77 and the only thing I've got left to do in the story is beat Kitava.

Need 17 more dex for the claw what item should I try and get dex on?
What mods on rare gear should I be looking for? Should I prioritize maxing resistances for tier 1 maps?
Should I use a rare amulet over Sidhebreath to help me get dex and resistances or is it too much of a loss?

A few questions about the tree because I don't know when I should be getting certain nodes:
At what level should I have all 3 auras going?
At what level should I get Zealots Oath?
Typically what would be the last 10 nodes to get? because I can't imagine getting to level 100

Sorry again for the amount of questions
Last edited by Bloodraven on Jun 19, 2018, 5:57:06 PM
"
Bloodraven wrote:
Ok playing hardcore I've got a bunch of questions sorry. I'm level 77 and the only thing I've got left to do in the story is beat Kitava.

Need 17 more dex for the claw what item should I try and get dex on?
What mods on rare gear should I be looking for? Should I prioritize maxing resistances for tier 1 maps?
Should I use a rare amulet over Sidhebreath to help me get dex and resistances or is it too much of a loss?

A few questions about the tree because I don't know when I should be getting certain nodes:
At what level should I have all 3 auras going?
At what level should I get Zealots Oath?
Typically what would be the last 10 nodes to get? because I can't imagine getting to level 100

Sorry again for the amount of questions

You can temporarily get the +30 dex nodes until you can get some dexterity from items (mostly rings or you can even have a few jewels with +dex on them as well)

Maxing resistances is always a priority and you should be running 3 auras after you've taken all the minions nodes and only then advanced into the Less Mana Reserved nodes.

Last 10 nodes should be excess life and/or ES ones depending on your gear.

EDIT": I wouldn't swap out Sidhebreath for stats or resistances. :)
Last edited by Acaste7 on Jun 21, 2018, 6:34:27 PM
"
Organizmas wrote:
Skill tree is wrong, when going into templar side it is better to take occultist's dominion and str+int nodes instead of 3 int nodes.

The blue nodes are up there to spec in and out of Minion instability for certain boss fights when you have to all-in.

Although you're very right, your way gives more stats. :)
"
Hakalus121 wrote:
Hi there, I saw this build posted somewhere and I think it's very original and interesting but since its my first time doing a summoner build, I need some tips.

I have problems with leveling (lvl 48 atm) : lack of damage, my summons die constantly, im using tabula with the recommended gems you put in the guide for leveling (vaal skelllies)

Also what jewels should I aim for late game? Ghastly, cobalts or just straight uniques? with what mods?
Also im playing SC not HC, what changes would you make to the build to play SC? I want to be safe still cause im not a very skilled player and I would like to run shaper and such.

Not sure why you'd have a lack of damage, on level 48 the build oneshots and steamrolls through everything usually.

Maybe you can un-private your account and we can have a look at your character?
I think chaos golem should be put into aegis because then it gives +1% phys reduction.
I RIP'd at 84 to a Volatile fire with flammability at 5.7k health. My ES gotten eaten up before then. Can you take a look at the last 5 minutes and critique my game play? Death happens at the end. The character is FrostyBits and still has all the gear on when it RIP'd.

https://youtu.be/8bJwxsFVOd8
Last edited by enigma322 on Jun 24, 2018, 4:50:34 AM
Is it possible to do Hall of Grandmasters with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info