[3.3] [HC] Torchbearer's Off-Screen Summoner - [Command 90+ Minions] - [HC/Uber endgame viable]

Which skill would u recommend for leveling?
"
Penpy wrote:
Hey there, I'm newish to the game and I've been following your build. Loving it so far! I'm at 69 and have The Scourge, ready to equip, but my question is, where do you get the dex to equip it and other items that require 113?

You can get the +30 Dex passive nodes from the skill tree before you can get your hands on rings with 20+ dex each :)
"
Loethor wrote:
Which skill would u recommend for leveling?

Dark Pact is strong throughout the whole process.

Before DP you can play with whatever.
I'm slowly working through the game with a slightly kind of similar build, and I just walked into an atoll map and died for the first time. Do you have any problems with your minions dying in red maps/uber bosses? I'm assuming that they fair better at higher gem levels and don't get evaporated by some elemental damage from say Puruna, The Challenger. I probably just need to level the gems up, but I did want to ask.
"
TippityTophat wrote:
I'm slowly working through the game with a slightly kind of similar build, and I just walked into an atoll map and died for the first time. Do you have any problems with your minions dying in red maps/uber bosses? I'm assuming that they fair better at higher gem levels and don't get evaporated by some elemental damage from say Puruna, The Challenger. I probably just need to level the gems up, but I did want to ask.

Gem levels are very important in any summon-based build.
Also the Sentinel spectres so they deal damage from a long range without dying. If skeletons/zombies die it's no Issue, but most of the time they never do unless it's disgusting amounts of chaos damage on them.

Here's some relatively (on the cheaper side) fairly easy to get items/gem setups for those of you asking.

Last edited by Acaste7 on Apr 12, 2018, 3:22:04 AM
"
Icoshimo wrote:
Well i gues it will be something like that https://poecraft.com/gemplanner#v11.3I3d1T.0n151B.=3362a16.1D2_1e1f1K1C.3K2N=M2f.011U0c=d.==.==.==

I remove the enduring cry and put minion life and i got a bunch of advantages. First Animate guardian is more durable (more HP). Zombies are more tankier (bigger meat shields) and dark pact on vaal skeletons will do more damage since they have more hp, therefore summoning wolfs will be more often. This is my 1st character on that server so i dont have 100chaoses for the shield. I use matua tupuna and with that setup you get +2 on every gem in there. I suppose on the budget build with elder helmet it will be better to replace the animate guardian with spectres, so all of them can do more dmg, but thats not an option for me, yet. What are you thoughts about The Hungry Loop ring add in this build ? Lets say Charged dash in the socket + Storm Barrier + Fortify + Incr. AoE for further off screen + ?????Maim may be or blind ? Or another idea is to put the Immortal call combo in that ring.

Hungry Loop is a great ring and I'd absolutely use it, but only if I'm not building my character for hardcore endgame. The statloss from the ring (health/ES/resists) is too risky in my opinion, even though it fixes your gemslot issues a lot and is generally such a cool quality of life thing.

I guess it comes down to whether you're able to cap your resistances with the statloss from using the ring and personal preference.
I don't get how you're able to use Hatred, Arctic Armour and Discipline. You're not using Enlighten.

50 + 25 + 35 = 110%

The guide is misleading on this...
"
Trevor1981 wrote:
I don't get how you're able to use Hatred, Arctic Armour and Discipline. You're not using Enlighten.

50 + 25 + 35 = 110%

The guide is misleading on this...

You get 12% less mana reserved from the passive tree. Your minion skills also cost less because of your passive points - Dark Pact also counts as a minion skill.

You're left with 40-45 unreserved mana with a good amount of regen to allow you to spellcast non-stop and have all 3 auras up!
Awesome build. Great job!

First time playing a summoner and it have been a blast so far. I haven't been in any danger yet either!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info