[3.3] [HC] Torchbearer's Off-Screen Summoner - [Command 90+ Minions] - [HC/Uber endgame viable]

Hi I'm following up your build and I have to say, it's amazing.

But still I can't have Hatred 48% + Artic Armor 24% + Discipline 31%.
It just overpass my mana amount. Even with the passives required that you mentioned into your passive skill path. Maybe I'm missing some item in my build?
After following your guide and your build I have 3 more gems than sockets.
Arctic armor
flesh offering
Increased duration

Where am I supposed to fit those in? 2 for the rings that still leaves 1.

When leveling, which gems should i leave out?

Last edited by DumpsterJedi on Apr 24, 2018, 5:27:58 PM
"
gkmattos wrote:

It just overpass my mana amount. Even with the passives required that you mentioned into your passive skill path. Maybe I'm missing some item in my build?

Make sure you're not using any unique items that have -% maximum mana, example: Lochthonial Caress.
Maybe you followed a slightly different passive node path and don't have enough intellect nodes yet, which is alright. You will eventually get the required amount + the 20% reduced mana cost for Minion gems from the ascendancy nodes.

You can drop Arctic Armour until you have the required amount. You can also drop me a link to your character if you wish and we'll see what you're missing.
"
DumpsterJedi wrote:
After following your guide and your build I have 3 more gems than sockets.
Arctic armor
flesh offering
Increased duration

Where am I supposed to fit those in? 2 for the rings that still leaves 1.

When leveling, which gems should i leave out?

The build is quite gem-slot starved until you get a 5-6 socket chest, you can drop stuff like Increased Duration, Convocation, Arctic Armor, Chaos Golem, Enduring Cry for the time being.

I suggest you put those gems in as soon as possible though, flesh offering especially, or any other offering at that point. They're a huge damage boost and scale really well with your minion count.
"
Acaste7 wrote:
"
gkmattos wrote:

Make sure you're not using any unique items that have -% maximum mana, example: Lochthonial Caress.
Maybe you followed a slightly different passive node path and don't have enough intellect nodes yet, which is alright. You will eventually get the required amount + the 20% reduced mana cost for Minion gems from the ascendancy nodes.

You can drop Arctic Armour until you have the required amount. You can also drop me a link to your character if you wish and we'll see what you're missing.

Hm... not sure if are the passive nodes... they are exactly as you passive skill tree.. but please if possible, please check it. I think now the only nodes that are missing in the passive tree are those of STR.

Here's my character link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gkmattos

Thanks for replying and for the help as well! :)
Gk.

"
gkmattos wrote:
"
Acaste7 wrote:
"
gkmattos wrote:

Hm... not sure if are the passive nodes... they are exactly as you passive skill tree.. but please if possible, please check it. I think now the only nodes that are missing in the passive tree are those of STR.

Here's my character link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gkmattos

Thanks for replying and for the help as well! :)
Gk.

Forgot to mention, if you don't set your character profile to "Public" I'm unable to view your character's inventory. :>
"
Forgot to mention, if you don't set your character profile to "Public" I'm unable to view your character's inventory. :>

Ohhhhhh! My apologies, I've been unable to login in PoE yesterday. Here now you should be able to check it! :) I kind of checked your current Skill tree, it's different from the one you uploaded in the begining of the guide.

Gk.
Last edited by gkmattos on Apr 27, 2018, 11:43:45 PM
Hope this isn't a daft question, but where do you get Lunaris sentinels from? I've wki'd it but cannot find a lunaris sentinel listed anywhere.

Cheers.
"
Margambro wrote:
Hope this isn't a daft question, but where do you get Lunaris sentinels from? I've wki'd it but cannot find a lunaris sentinel listed anywhere.

Cheers.

That might be because I have to practice on my clarification skills while making guides. :)

The name is Rime Sentinel, not Lunaris Sentinel. It is the frost version of the three.

Thanks for taking interest!
Going to switch to Flashback.

Giving away my necro's full set if anyone's interested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info