[3.3] [HC] Torchbearer's Off-Screen Summoner - [Command 90+ Minions] - [HC/Uber endgame viable]

"
Acaste7 wrote:
You could use that sweet Darkness Enthroned belt to boost your stats up real easy. If you socket it with a an abyss jewel that gives Health/Energy shield & Dexterity, for example - they'll double in effect. So it's very easy to get to the stats you need even with just a +10 dexterity stat in the belt, since it increases the effect of socketed jewels by 50%. You could also use the +20/+30 dex passive nodes from the skill tree, but I wouldn't waste extra skillpoints for something you can easily get to by purchasing the right abyss jewel for your belt.

Alright, thank you once more. For now I'm rocking a lucky +47 jade amulet (30+17) but I'll switch to that kind of belt asap.
Last edited by GalloViking on May 22, 2018, 12:30:23 PM
hi im going to try to use this build as a starter for the next league and was wondering if you have any guidelines on what to go to first on the passive tree and various other starting tips as i cant seem to find anything about the start and lvling in your guide
"
CARNEYLORD wrote:
hi im going to try to use this build as a starter for the next league and was wondering if you have any guidelines on what to go to first on the passive tree and various other starting tips as i cant seem to find anything about the start and lvling in your guide

It's quite a logical way on the skill tree for summoners: you grab the big & small life nodes, then you grab only the big energy shield nodes. Your gear should mostly consist of energy shield/armor with life on it and even though it's optional, I suggest you rush the "Minions Regenerate % life per second" node on the top left side first.

It helps a lot in the early stages so your minions can sustain themselves through engagements without needing a resummon all the time.

After all that I'd make my way to the Aura nodes to the far left side and take Sovereignity and from that point you can't really go wrong since it's more of a preferance thing, it's just a choice between early minion nodes or extra life.

Once you get Queen's Escape things should go smooth as hell from there.
Hit me up if you have any more questions, cheers!
That build's amazing I'll give you that!

No major "walls" so far and I'm in act 8 (the spider boss died in two seconds), but I'm getting more and more anxious. I still don't have Belly of the Beast and I'm afraid I'll die too fast without it later on. Should I keep searching for one? I'm chancing every full wyrmscale I find right now.
"
GalloViking wrote:
That build's amazing I'll give you that!

No major "walls" so far and I'm in act 8 (the spider boss died in two seconds), but I'm getting more and more anxious. I still don't have Belly of the Beast and I'm afraid I'll die too fast without it later on. Should I keep searching for one? I'm chancing every full wyrmscale I find right now.

Thanks, you could go for a high ES 4 or 5-link if you can't afford a Belly yet, it'll give you the exact same number of life points, but in ES. Of course Life is better since it scales with you better and helps you avoid getting oneshot by chaos, but it's a much cheaper alternative that works quite well too! gl
Last edited by Acaste7 on May 25, 2018, 1:37:20 PM
What are your recommended gods in the pantheon? I'm using Lunaris and Tukohama for the physical resistance as of now.
"
GalloViking wrote:
What are your recommended gods in the pantheon? I'm using Lunaris and Tukohama for the physical resistance as of now.

Always Tukohama and swap between Lunaris/Solaris depending if you're clearing maps or fighting hard bosses.
Are you worried about the incursion temple itself containing a lot of chaos damage? Just curious as one of your few cons is that this build is weak to chaos damage.

P.S Love the theme of the build and im planning to run this as my league starter for 3.3 if the Vaal Skele changes are somewhat decent :)
"
BugsyBro wrote:
Are you worried about the incursion temple itself containing a lot of chaos damage? Just curious as one of your few cons is that this build is weak to chaos damage.

P.S Love the theme of the build and im planning to run this as my league starter for 3.3 if the Vaal Skele changes are somewhat decent :)

To be realistic, I am. :) so far we've only seen the one room that spawns toxic plants and I'm pretty sure those are gonna be pretty scary on higher levels (pyramid tiers).

By no means is it undoable, but you'll most likely be sitting on 0-10% chaos resist and we're also not having an only-life pool, so you'll probably have 6k-7k life with the rest being ES. I don't think it'll be something that can 1shot you completely, but I feel like you'd have to play through the chaos zones with a lot of attention to not step on 2 of them in a row or something like that.

Running a chaos flask would help a lot too.
So I'm fairly new to POE and had a blast running this build in 3.2. Have the changes to Vaal Skeletons been anounced yet and is this build still going to work in 3.3? I'm not interested in HC but I absolutely loved this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info