theR0cker wrote:
"
Guenselmann wrote:
"
theR0cker wrote:
Can somone expirinced check my gear [...]

Your characters are not public.

Fixed!

Don't run elemental overlord, build is crit based. Often crits > 40% dmg increase per 8 sec.
Get some life nodes, take whole cluster, put some life jewels.
Find some sceptre with ele dmg instead of brightbeak.
"
Nastrun wrote:
This is my starter and I found it fun to play, but now I saw HUGE con. Movement. Oh Jesus... Look on my char gear (it's public and don't say a word about belt! I know...). Am I doing something wrong? Clear speed is ok, but bosses like Atziri are very hard, because I almost can't move. Maybe using Flame Dash will solve that problem? Whirling Blades is too slow (1.5 as).
Another problem is survivability, but I think I haven't picked enough life nodes.

no movement on boots alone no wonder your struggling. also to be honest dual weapons just arent needed go with dagger+shield and shield charge around.
Any tips on leveling?
I'd like to use it as a starter build but only played a few builds through my whole PoE "career" and still find it hard to know how to level up efficiently, what gems to use and when.

Would really appriciate some help from more experienced players :)
Hi I am new to the game, I noticed that you've put assassin haste on the jewel socket.

Assassin haste
+10% mana regen/s
+4% move speed
+4% attack & cast speed

I was thinking of an alternative: survival secrets

Survival secrets
3 mana regen/s
+10% elemental damage

Would the 10% extra elemental damage be more beneficial? what are your thoughts on it?
someone please tell me where the lifeleech come from and how much you Need to be fine ?
Havent found anything good yet until now, found this baby :

I guess it can be used in this build for some good results ?
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf wrote:
Havent found anything good yet until now, found this baby :

I guess it can be used in this build for some good results ?

id get a green dream instead imo.

pretty easy to get power charges with orb of storm power charge on crit. sure you wont have the charges all the time but you will when it matters.
"

Don't run elemental overlord, build is crit based. Often crits > 40% dmg increase per 8 sec.
Get some life nodes, take whole cluster, put some life jewels.
Find some sceptre with ele dmg instead of brightbeak.

Thank you, will do my best to improve.
I got crazy lucky and found a Shroud of the lightless. Plugging it into PoB, it looks like a decent damage increase over Inpulsa due to the linked elemental penetration. Seems like I may as well use it, especially considering how crazy expensive Inpulsas are now and that 5-linking will be much easier on the wallet than 6-linking.
Hey, thanks for the helpful advice, I got myself some of the stuffs you mentioned.
First is this mace, do you think it's good? Got it for 13c, a bit pricey for me.

Also got a 20% Vaal BV, it's awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info