[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hello,

I am having bad times in incursion league while using this build in low tier maps.

I am getting almost 2 shot and I don't know why, I am resists capped and my gear isn't wonderful but it's alright for low tier maps.
Can someone explain me ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-
profile/Omaley/characters
(in incursion league)
"

Beacon of Ruin overrides the minimum threshold of 1% effect that normally applies to chill and shock.[2][3] In other words, 1 point of cold damage from any hit will apply chill[4], and 1 point of lightning damage from a critical strike will apply shock. This also applies to damage types that are enabled by unique items, where 1 point of physical damage will apply chill when Soul Taker is equipped.

Do i get it right - with this i can shock every mob/boss?!

"

Increased shock effect will reduce the threshold required to reach the cap. For example, with 100% increased Shock effect, a hit that deals 5% of the target's maximum health or more in Lightning damage will apply shock for 50% increased damage.

Ok, now i understand it ^^

A pity that PoB does not calculate it correctly...

How about Celestial Judgement and Celestial Punishment (with the socket far left we are almost there)
And the minor notes on the way
+8% increased ele dmg
+24% lightning dmg
+24% cold dmg
sounds also good and suitable...
So which element is better to boost in this build if you had to pick for example between fire,cold, lighting in your amulets. I am guessing lighting or physical since it is the main dmg?

Also which damage is better? Percentage or flat damage modifiers?
Last edited by Annelise22 on Jun 11, 2018, 5:54:02 AM
Greetings! I was lucky enough to get a Bisco's collar, should I use it or is it bad for this build? Thanks a lot!
"
Omaley wrote:
Hello,

I am having bad times in incursion league while using this build in low tier maps.

I am getting almost 2 shot and I don't know why, I am resists capped and my gear isn't wonderful but it's alright for low tier maps.
Can someone explain me ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-
profile/Omaley/characters
(in incursion league)

I pasted your character into PoB, your unreserved mana is at a measly 234. For some reason you are level 70 and haven't even done cruel lab, your cruel lab point is extremely important since it will reduce how much mana you reserve on the heralds.

Another odd thing, you took MoM but not the mana nodes behind it? Why? The mana is extremely important. With MoM, when you are hit with a damage source, 30% of that damage is taken from mana instead of life. This means generally the amount of unreserved mana you have should be 30% of how much life you have.

You have 3.1k HP, ideally you would want 900 unreserved mana, of course this is pretty unachievable (I only have 800 unreserved with 5.3k hp, but you definitely need a bigger unreserved mana pool.)

Get your cruel lab done and get the mana nodes behind MoM, this will basically give you more eHP.

Next I would definitely upgrade your amulet and the ring with 14 life, and get a rare belt with high life and resistances. Prismweave is probably the worst belt you could be wearing since almost all of those mods don't affect BV.

Hope this helps.

Hey all,

currently really enjoing the build. But I have a few questions.

I am still not having all requiered items for best damage output.

Do I still need to cap resistences at 125%?
Because it's pretty hard to cap restistance with the following items without any resistance mod:
- body armour
- helmet
- gloves
- 1 ring

How do you scale the damage the best way?
Is this build able to farm uberlab?
Do I really need the resistance cap or do I kill every mob instantly?
"
Esspay wrote:
in places like underground sea + sextants it gets way out of hand.

Charge into a large pack and the game just freezes up for 2-3 seconds because it cant handle the calculations of stuff like beacon of ruin.

just died at 95% into lvl 96 cus my game froze up after killing a huge pack nem mobs+ hunted traitors with ice bearers everywhere.

I had to switch to predictive mode instead of lockstep. The screen freezing stopped but then you have to deal with the occasional desyncs.
Nice build!
But whih skill tree is now better in the endgame with lvl 92.
There are two different, in the one is a big route at the bottom (your levelling tree) and in the other there is much more at the assassin area (in your profile tree)!?

Now what do you all use, blade vortex or vaal blade vortex?
"
0mpathy wrote:
Thanks for the Build @DirtyDot. Found your thread 10 minutes before league start and decided to play your build. Best build I played since Perandus League with Voltaxic Spark.

Hopfully this will not be nerfed to the ground like the last build I had extremely fun with.

Same happened to me :D Can't get over the end-game screen explosions! Terribly satisfying.
Spoiler

Love the build, managed to do two corrupted t15 maps without a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info