[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
worldpk wrote:
"
Analena wrote:
Could use some help with what to upgrade next if anyone can check my profile. I don't have two stat stick for bosses yet, so maybe that? Damage is still fine without so wondering if upgrading something else first would be ideal.

Thanks

warlord mark ring (or any elder ring for the time being) + mark of the shaper is a good dps increase. And yeah, stat sticks. There's cheap ones that do very well available with temple mods (tacati's for example). Or if you have the currency, can go for good shaper dagger/stick.

I only have 110c atm. Can't afford both the shaper and elder ring combo.
"
Sathuan wrote:
"
SWWx wrote:

2.9kk dps right now without taste of hate, level 84 with 5580hp. At lvl 90 will be 6100hp, 3.5kk dps with taste of hate and some nodes on critmilti. Shaper already easy done, t16 easy done. Thx for the guide.

hm Bop says you have 450k not 2.9kk -.-

https://pastebin.com/85xTaE0J
Found this laying around in my stash and I'm not sure of the efficacy of just increasecd cold damage as opposed to flat spell
"
Ulacanis2 wrote:
Found this laying around in my stash and I'm not sure of the efficacy of just increasecd cold damage as opposed to flat spell

the % cold damage might do something to the cold damage that the weapon adds to spells but the enchant does nothing as that adds to weapon attack damage not spell damage.

+++ adds 13 to 27 cold damage to spells

--- adds 16 to 25 cold damage

they both look like good modifiers but the key word is "to spells" the bottom one does nothing for blade vortex.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Loving the build so far!

My next gear upgrades are to: 6 link my Impulsas (over 4,000 fusings used already...), get a better amulet, better Warlords Mark ring (jeez these are expensive), better jewels, and a better shield (perferabally with resists so I can spec out of the resist nodes)
Last edited by meltedopen on Jun 19, 2018, 7:31:31 PM
A little update with my build just want to say I LOVE this build auto phased red elder it was hilarious just reached 2.3mil shaper dps roughly with my new amulet thinking my next upgrade will prob be jewels and elder ring eventually current gear is:

build update. so far so good. t15 t16 burst in no time. did a more defensive aproach. double curse using whispers of doom, kaoms roots, ToH, fortify, MoM, 6k life, 300 ES and +17 chaos resistance for temples.
Last edited by monchocorrea85 on Jun 19, 2018, 8:29:31 PM
"
Esspay wrote:
"
przemekkubera wrote:
Whats you thinking about 1 dagger+lycoside shield ? its can be good dps ?

?? you already have 100% accuracy.

B L A D E V O R T E X I S A S P E L L.

so many people using flat dmg to attacks and Wed its crazy.

to be fair thats how the ability used to work since it was an attack+spell
Im having issues with the t16 shaper guardians. Any advice on what could be upgraded? Budget isn't really a concern.
I have over 4m damage against shaper but I really cant bring myself to like whirling blades... Its just torture to use that after 3 leagues of using shield charge + brightbeak builds

Im wondering if anyone is clearing t15-16 maps with brightbeak and a shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info