[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Neverlandz wrote:
Would you mind post a video with your char MentalCell? Your build is awesome!

what kind of video do you have in mind? i already posted obligatory mapping and shaper videos early in the league.

I saw you changed your ascendancy skill tree to Shaper of Desolation and Beacon of Ruin. I am just curious how the build would run with the change. Have you kill Uber Elder with this build as well?
Hey, i am playing this same build, but i feel like i am not that tanky, shaper guardians one shot me without ripy mods, dont know if i am doing something wrong or what, i have 5.7k hp and 600 es at 88, any advice?
"
Neverlandz wrote:
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Neverlandz wrote:
Would you mind post a video with your char MentalCell? Your build is awesome!

what kind of video do you have in mind? i already posted obligatory mapping and shaper videos early in the league.

I saw you changed your ascendancy skill tree to Shaper of Desolation and Beacon of Ruin. I am just curious how the build would run with the change. Have you kill Uber Elder with this build as well?

I haven't got the T15 elder in 20 or so runs and I barely play anymore, so I never got to the Uber and is not very likely to.

I will however record some footage of the inpulsa's version of the build and post it this weekend.
"
toniilok wrote:
Hey, i am playing this same build, but i feel like i am not that tanky, shaper guardians one shot me without ripy mods, dont know if i am doing something wrong or what, i have 5.7k hp and 600 es at 88, any advice?

there are very few attacks that can hit for 6k and are not well telegraphed.
this is not a face tanking build so the idea is to bide your time, keep bv stacks up, wait for the opening, pop flasks and apply burst damage. rinse and repeat.

to improve survivability you'll have to sacrifice some damage.

MoM would be the best improvement in that department, increasing both EHP and effective recovery rate.

if you are facing physical damage dealer - use basalt flask, chaos golem and you can also use arctic armour.
in case of elemental damage dealer - corresponding max resist flask and purity aura.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
I will however record some footage of the inpulsa's version of the build and post it this weekend.

Here's the Inpulsa T15 Carcass run - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4YbmpmCZAM

For what it's worth it is 1 minute faster than the original one I did before.
Last edited by DirtyDot on Apr 20, 2018, 8:31:39 AM
how would you go about leveling this character in a fresh league? thinking of using this build as league starter looks good!
Last edited by Peter677 on Apr 20, 2018, 9:34:08 AM
"
Peter677 wrote:
how would you go about leveling this character in a fresh league? thinking of using this build as league starter looks good!

blade vortex is a spell which means it is not particularly gear dependent. you just grab it at level 12 and use it all the way with whatever you find. the only possible problem is lack of dex so need to get it on gear and tree.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
DirtyDot wrote:

Here's the Inpulsa T15 Carcass run - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4YbmpmCZAM

For what it's worth it is 1 minute faster than the original one I did before.

Thank you so much! It looks awesome :)
"
Neverlandz wrote:
Thank you so much! It looks awesome :)

and here's red elder fight - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csTX1lUQZks
total pushover
Noticed you respec-ed out of MoM and the subsequent nodes behind.
Is the watcher eye's clarity stats the reason for the respec?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info