[DEAD] FunRoom's Ignite Elemental Hit [All Contents*]

Hi, I'm leveling with your build (currently act 9) and besides a slow start, it's actually quite smooth right now. As I'm playing in HC and it's my only char, I don't have a lot of currency (just some chaos and a exalt), so I'm not aiming for stuff like kaom's heart.

I'm thinking into going full eva, but I don't now if I should use something like Hyrri's ire for lot of eva and use the unique gloves, or instead something with less eva like Kintsugi (quite comfortable in HC) and eva gloves as to keep a good amount of eva.

So my question is, what cheap alternative would you recommend in unique stuff ? Or if I'm better sticking to good rares.

In all cases, thanks for your build ! =)

"
supersniz wrote:
have a POB for this build? leveling one up now, and what gem setup would you suggest when running a 5L and not a 6?

"
BETTERPC wrote:
how to lv up this char bros? just use quill rain only?
thank you

I have added them in the first page. You can check it out now.
Right, just fire.
"
Nyrzan wrote:
Hi, I'm leveling with your build (currently act 9) and besides a slow start, it's actually quite smooth right now. As I'm playing in HC and it's my only char, I don't have a lot of currency (just some chaos and a exalt), so I'm not aiming for stuff like kaom's heart.

I'm thinking into going full eva, but I don't now if I should use something like Hyrri's ire for lot of eva and use the unique gloves, or instead something with less eva like Kintsugi (quite comfortable in HC) and eva gloves as to keep a good amount of eva.

So my question is, what cheap alternative would you recommend in unique stuff ? Or if I'm better sticking to good rares.

First of all, I am not sure if this build is HC viable or not. The only reliable way to recover life is the life flasks. So I guess things that grants you life on hit or on kill would be important in a HC version of the build.

Moving on to the unique items, I think Pyre, Dyadian Dawn and Combat Focus are the most important ones that you must have. Others are in fact fine with rares. I aim for dps since monsters cannot kill you if they are dead.

Using Southbound would help ignite spreading effectively, but porcupines would instakill you.

Quill Rain is for speed farm only, you can use something like a 6L short bow with +3 mod for the max dps. In fact I am going to try making one for myself to test with the damages.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Nyrzan wrote:

First of all, I am not sure if this build is HC viable or not. The only reliable way to recover life is the life flasks. So I guess things that grants you life on hit or on kill would be important in a HC version of the build.

Moving on to the unique items, I think Pyre, Dyadian Dawn and Combat Focus are the most important ones that you must have. Others are in fact fine with rares. I aim for dps since monsters cannot kill you if they are dead.

Using Southbound would help ignite spreading effectively, but porcupines would instakill you.

Quill Rain is for speed farm only, you can use something like a 6L short bow with +3 mod for the max dps. In fact I am going to try making one for myself to test with the damages.

So maybe something like thief's torment, but you lose a lot of life from rings (and pyre), or just a double life flask and hyrri's demise, but the smoke from maloney is nice when your witchfire is on cd.

As this build is good at hit and run thanks to the ignite, I don't expect to take a lot of damage (at least not in open areas), so I'll mainly need life against bosses. Can elemental leech be enough at higher level ?
"
Nyrzan wrote:

So maybe something like thief's torment, but you lose a lot of life from rings (and pyre), or just a double life flask and hyrri's demise, but the smoke from maloney is nice when your witchfire is on cd.

As this build is good at hit and run thanks to the ignite, I don't expect to take a lot of damage (at least not in open areas), so I'll mainly need life against bosses. Can elemental leech be enough at higher level ?

Thief's Torment is one of my items when farming Burial Chambers :)

Unfortunately this build cannot face tank while soloing bosses so you have to juke and dodge skills. Chimera-like bosses that uses flicker strike on you is hard. But when doing packs you are basically safe. Proceed carefully and hit off screen if you feel like monsters can one-shot you. A Kaom's Root would prevent you from getting stunned which should be ideal for HC.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jun 10, 2018, 1:10:02 PM
Well, thanks for the advice =). I'll try different set up (flasks, fire leech, LOH, ...) and see how it works (if I don't die in the process xD).

I aim to mainly farm maps around t10-t12, shouldn't be too hard, and I know which boss to avoid. I'll update in a few days with some feedback ;) ! Let me know if you think of others items/things that might work well for HC.
Hi thank you very much for this build it looks like a lot of fun.
But i need some help please I'm still very new to poe, and not 100% sure where to put my skill points. Can someone please give me a suggestion what my skill tree should look like at Level 30, Level 50 and Level 80 please. It would help me out a lot. And thank you your help is very appreciated :)
Should we expect Ranger version with Xoph's Blood and Xoph's Nurture? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank you so much this helps a lot. I am enjoying this build a lot. I hope you have a wonderful day further :)
"
Wenker wrote:
Should we expect Ranger version with Xoph's Blood and Xoph's Nurture? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes, but you will be missing a lot of dps from not shocking the enemies. I would prefer not going ignite but Point Blank Trap with Chin Sol to cover up the shock loss.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jun 11, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info