[DEAD] FunRoom's Ignite Elemental Hit [All Contents*]

"
zyppeli wrote:
Currently leveling and trying this build out ( lvl 40 ). Build is fun and very powerful. Only issues are that i have to shoot two or three times before enemies get ignited/exploded and ignite doesnt spread yet. I quess those issues are solved later? :)

I found that with a GMP you don't really need the elem prolif for the leveling phase. Sure, for the maps it's something else, but you can already kill a whole with 2-3 shots with GMP and a quill rain.

The problem you might have while leveling is accuracy, hence why you need multiple shots to kill packs. And besides getting some accuracy there and there, the only real solution I found is getting to Resolute Technique soon. You can also use a lioneye's glare, but at that level, you might as well get resolute technique already ;).
"
Nyrzan wrote:
"
zyppeli wrote:
Currently leveling and trying this build out ( lvl 40 ). Build is fun and very powerful. Only issues are that i have to shoot two or three times before enemies get ignited/exploded and ignite doesnt spread yet. I quess those issues are solved later? :)

I found that with a GMP you don't really need the elem prolif for the leveling phase. Sure, for the maps it's something else, but you can already kill a whole with 2-3 shots with GMP and a quill rain.

The problem you might have while leveling is accuracy, hence why you need multiple shots to kill packs. And besides getting some accuracy there and there, the only real solution I found is getting to Resolute Technique soon. You can also use a lioneye's glare, but at that level, you might as well get resolute technique already ;).

I agree on the prolif. By the time I actually started to feel like I needed it, I had my Cruel lab points anyway. And that point, the build started to become batshit crazy.

Went from 1 to Blood Aqueduct (58~ ish) in what was the single smoothest leveling experience I've ever had - and I've leveled many, many alts over the years. It's 100% worth using Mirage Archer for leveling (maybe even beyond - I really like the QoL it offers). For the bulk of leveling, I used Goldrim, Tabula, Quill Rain, Wanderlust, Pyre, and Karui Charge. Current trash gear is below, but the build's damage output is already stupid. Very excited to take it to maps.

Bump.

This build is fucking awesome!
I have uploaded a T15 run video with budget gears. Please let me know if anyone needs a budget gear guide.
Right, just fire.
you can give a link to the pob, where you got 1m DPS ignite. but then I can not do the same
"
gamel91 wrote:
you can give a link to the pob, where you got 1m DPS ignite. but then I can not do the same

The resolute technique POB in post should be it.
https://pastebin.com/nkti8UiW

Others may not be updated, I will check when I am free.
Right, just fire.
Hello,

Can this "resolute technique" version be played with a quillrain bow ?

And more generally, can it be played with just a 5 links, or a tabula, and without an elmet enchant , and be able, for exemple, to reach t10 maps ?

Thanks
"
Tof1122 wrote:
Hello,

And more generally, can it be played with just a 5 links, or a tabula, and without an elmet enchant , and be able, for exemple, to reach t10 maps ?

Thanks

Yes! You may refer to this video I uploaded for reference.
Right, just fire.
"
Tof1122 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks

I am doing it "tabula" atm with L19 gems and quillrain.
did uber lab, just dont get hit by him....
Red maps T13 isnt an issue as far.
Thanks for your answers.
Is "increased Projectile Speed" stat important for the quill rain ? It seems than not, but...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info